<Rekt> Recruiting for HM/NIM Content

Tweakoris

Our guild has been revived after a very extended break and we are continuing with our recruitment process as we head further into 5.0 and beyond.

We currently have an expressions of interest for nightmare level raiders to join our teams and ranks as we progress further through the content.

Our US team is no longer recruiting, however if we gain enough interest we are open to making more groups!

Our APAC team however is recruiting for core slots.

APAC 1: Fri/Sat: 7.30-10.30 Australian Eastern/ 1:30am US Pacific.

This team currently needs strong dps with parses of 9k minimum and extensive nightmare/ master mode experience or can show potential to be at that level. And, a Tank.

All members on this team are either seasoned nightmare/ mastermode raiders or show great potential to be those raiders.

Pst Brewsin, Sirius, Kuchi or Axiof'nhawk for more info or just /who Rekt

Edited by Tweakoris

I have to jump at this. My buddy and I have been competatively raiding together for 10 years. We just got back to swtor like 3 weeks ago.

We would definitely like to talk to you guys at some point today about potentially snagging a spot or two.

• 2 weeks later...
@rekt hey guys, I'm currently a mythic raider within wow. As of lately I've grown bored of wow and usually only log for raids due to the fact I've farmed all my legandaries on my mage. Any ways I've been looking into swtor and almost have capped 2 chars sorc/marauder, I'd really enjoy getting into some end game content preferably the sorc but I can do melee as well. If I interest you let me know I can link you guys to my raider.io if you like and you can see what I'm like as a player.