EV loot (normal) needs a fix

On normal mode, EV automatically assigns gear to players in the op. Now, I've only run EV twice and I've probably been the luckiest person to do so. Out of the 10 combined boss fights, 9 dropped gear for me. Here's my list:

Two Columni pants

Columni gloves

Two off hand sabers

A chest piece

A main-hand saber

Columni Boots

Offset Head Gear

As you may have seen, it dropped some gear I already had on. This is pointless when my friend, who's an average geared Trooper with only a couple of purples, has only gotten one relic through each run. And the same one at that.

While I'm grateful for the loot I've received (and my guild members hate me for it lol), there are several other members who needed it more than I. Normal mode needs to have round robin set, or master loot. Right now there's nothing one can do about the loot assigned to him/her, even if he/she has it already.

It's my understanding that hard mode successfully allows for master loot to be used, which is good news, but normal mode needs to get this fixed.

its working as intended, its Biowares solution to ninja looters.

**** solution but its a solution none the less.

and i have been stung with this not getting loot issue in norm many times, you just get used to it in the end. i dont do it for the loot anyway, i just like killing **** :)

and i have been stung with this not getting loot issue in norm many times, you just get used to it in the end. i dont do it for the loot anyway, i just like killing **** :)

While I have no problem running normal EV over and over, it can be seriously off-putting to those who do not get geared out after running it multiple times. While HM FPs are a great alternative (which is what my commando friend has had to resort to), you want to go through the thrill of doing an operation and then getting the loot.

Look, I know a lot of people say you should play for fun and not the loot, but loot is half the reason I do ops. If EV had no loot, I'd probably run it once or twice and never again.

That's fine and dandy, but at least let us pass on things that we don't want. The system could be at least workable if they would just give us that opportunity.