What's your highest Crit?

Obelith

So as the title says, What's your highest crit? And what's the highest crit you've had done to you?

So far I have been hit for 7.8k by an operative, and 3.5k by a shadows 'rock throw' ability. What have you guys seen?

So far my highest crit is 3.8, but I'm clearly not geared.

I think my highest was ~5900. This is vs. a cloth user with an ambush crit with 500 expertise, a champ weapon, the battleground +15% buff and about 900ish power in clickies running (adrenal + trinket).

I think you could get it a bit higher if you used all that with the +15% pvp clicky potion thing which (i think?) stacks with the other stuff I mentioned.

• 8 months later...
When I was still sticking to my Marksman build (before I switched to leth) I made some crazy hits on the G4-83 Heavy Fabricator (4th boss in KP), just when the fire had gone down, with Campaign Relic of Boundless Age, Exotech Attack Adrenal, Target Acquired and Bloodthirst, I think I were able to get somewere around 17k with ambush. With a real boss I think around 11k or something, SOA HM with all buffs and same as above.

Mjstoner full WH is my sniper just yesterday against a low gear sage flash cover/entrench probe+both target buffs(still in flash) ambush 7300 +probe 4800 went off with it, Snipe(instant cast still) 5600 Followthrough 6200 Sage was dead before I could use Takedown...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the burn phases on Kephess in HM TFB I've gotten some seriously big crits. The largest one that I can remember was with Bloodthirst from a marauder and using an adrenal. I got well over 22,000 on that single crit with an Ambush.

In a normal PvE setting though I've gotten a 8.4k crit on weak trash in a HM BT.

highest crit I have a screenshot of is a ~6,5k one against a sorcerer ... I believe I once had a 6,9k one but I have no screenshot of it (it wasn't listed as biggest hit of the warzone as the enemy had less HP then the 6,9k I did to him :/ )

As a PvE lethality sniper with balanced crit and power (about 40% buffed and 600 odd power) my single hits aren't that big - just over 6k for an Ambush - but I've seen my WB-enhanced Cull do an absolute truckload of damage, which is always fun.

Well apparently my highest crit is 9899 on my gunslinger (ok I know this thread and forum is for snipers but the same class anyway).

Not sure I believe that though because he's not in full warhero gear whilst my sniper hasn't done anything like that in any warzones.

If it is legit then I'd love to meet the dude that got hit on a regular basis in warzones :D

Well apparently my highest crit is 9899 on my gunslinger (ok I know this thread and forum is for snipers but the same class anyway).

Not sure I believe that though because he's not in full warhero gear whilst my sniper hasn't done anything like that in any warzones.

If it is legit then I'd love to meet the dude that got hit on a regular basis in warzones :D

probably on PvE geared target, probably sorc, probably shatter shotted and probably marauder bloodthirst buff, of course only with an ambush.

Edited by NoTomorrow