Being force to pvp for one of the HK parts

Why are we forced to pvp to get a part?

Why are we forced to do a HM flashpoint to get a part?

Why are we forced to have an alt on the other side to get a part?

Why are we forced to be 50 to start the questline?

Why are we forced to do ALL THAT just to get our companion who is mandatory to play this game??

Oh wait he is not......

Edited by firestarter

The people complaining should learn to switch instances. I switched to almost empty instances both times i went into the outlaws den and shock horror no ganking/griefing/pvp whatsoever.

You are not forced to do anything. If YOU WANT the companion then you must complete the mission once but if you dont like going into a pvp area for 1 min or 2 to get the first part (which is legacy bound so u could buy for all your alts) then dont get the companion. HK-51 is not necessary (infact I would say he is pretty useless for anyone at 50) and not having him as a companion will not affect your gameplay in the slightest.

Edited by JFerret

Hardly the same.

Can you get griefed for 2 hours in a flashpoint ? No. Worst case scenario, 20 minutes of boredom.

The whole idea of rolling in a PvE server is to avoid these situations. Nothing else

Well thank God I was smart enough to park my character next to the vendor before the maintenance.

Logged in, bought it, ported away.

Counter question:

Why are PvP'ers being forced to PvE for HK?

Because HK-51 is a PVE content.

Has for the PVP part of it, I'm on a PVE server and I never saw anybody (and I mean anybody) greifing on the open area when I needed to go in there.

Stop with the " why Pve", play a shooter, plenty out there. You know how RPGs work. But I decided to play on a PVE server, so I don` t have to deal with the gank squad.

My advice to all PVE players, write a ticket every time you get attacked while buying the HK part. Let`s see how CS likes this.

You make it sounds like you have to cut you way through the opposing faction to get to the vendor. Which is simply not the case. I've done the HK quest 3 times now. Not a single person bothered to attack me or anyone else because just like everyone else no one wants to start an all out war.