Heavily Underleveled

jungjinwoon

Heya... I have quite a big problem on on my hands - and I do not know how to really solve this in any good matter.

Here's the situation:

I'm currently level 40 on the planet Belsavis.. Belsavis is a 41-44 Planet and I am currently fightning level 43 elites and strongs, which is getting kind of hard.

Now my main concern is that I will get even more heavily underleveled after this planet, and I am starting to really freak out... Please help me, give me some advice or tips how to solve this issue...

And btw, ain't there any bonus quests on Hoth? I didn't get any atleast.

Heya... I have quite a big problem on on my hands - and I do not know how to really solve this in any good matter.

Here's the situation:

I'm currently level 40 on the planet Belsavis.. Belsavis is a 41-44 Planet and I am currently fightning level 43 elites and strongs, which is getting kind of hard.

Now my main concern is that I will get even more heavily underleveled after this planet, and I am starting to really freak out... Please help me, give me some advice or tips how to solve this issue...

I don't see how this is possible.. I "skipped" balmorra and only did class quests on it.. I'm currently lvl 36 and just started taris @ 35.

I would recommend doing all your space dailies and pvp dailies they are worth their weight in gold. So skipping a whole planet and doing all the other ones bonus series and everything.. "I didn't do one in Alderaan, but I imagine there will be one later" and I skipped all heroics and I'm still lvl 36. I got in day 2 of early access. and I only did the BT flashpoint.

Edited by Shammus

I don't see how this is possible.. I "skipped" balmorra and only did class quests on it.. I'm currently lvl 36 and just started taris @ 35.

I would recommend doing all your space dailies and pvp dailies they are worth their weight in gold. So skipping a whole planet and doing all the other ones bonus series and everything.. "I didn't do one in Alderaan, but I imagine there will be one later" and I skipped all heroics and I'm still lvl 36. I got in day 2 of early access. and I only did the BT flashpoint.

I have only done the BT flashpoint once, never done any heroic quests and I have never skipped any planet...... ;[[

better question...how have you been playing since tuesday morning and only hit lvl 16?

i did 1-25 in my first day...

I been in since Tue and I am 16. I do not play but a couple hrs a day, including not playing but maybe 15 min on Thursday. I take time to see the story and explore. I could have easily been in my 40's had none of the above occurred and I played 6 hrs a day.

As I am level 37, I can tell you that after level 32 or so, you NEED to do the bonus missions in order to keep up with the leveling. Either that, or you need to do the heroic missions. And since those are impossible for me -- usually I'm the only person on the planet -- I need to do the bonuses and maybe even a few Warzones and Space Combat every once in awhile.

Mix it up a little.

I'm really taking my time. Got 4 characters to level 11 and 4 more to get there.

I'm just trying to find my main. Jedi Knight, IA or Sith Inq, are the front runners at the moment.

Next week will really open up my leveling with a week of work :D

As for taking so long to level up people have got to understand that some people have more to do that play games :) I only managed to get in on Friday and could only play for about 3 hours. I caught up Saturday and Sunday though :)

Ship missions give xp at almost an exploitive rate. Heroic's (2+ and 4+) are dailies so do them more than once. Do flashpoints more than once. Complete entire planet story arcs.

Do this and every class in game will out level their next planet. I turned level 25 when first landing on Nar Shaddaa with it's first few missions. I was also too high for Balmorra. I find I can't stay within range of content if I try and I do not want to skip any content.

I find that i have the exactly opposite problem, every planet i reach i am absurdly over-leveled for the planet´s quests. As others have said, i just do the daily space and pvp quests as well as every other quest i come along in the planets.

How do you get pvp quest? I am only lvl 17 and can't follow my class story anymore because it is lvl 21.:confused:

I went back and did all side quest and barely gained a lvl, what am i doing wrong?

Any help?

How do you get pvp quest? I am only lvl 17 and can't follow my class story anymore because it is lvl 21.:confused:

I went back and did all side quest and barely gained a lvl, what am i doing wrong?

Any help?

In the fleet space station, over on the right hand side outer ring (might be giving the directions wrong, so anyone jump in and lend a hand?) you can find a terminal that gives out pvp quests, usually its "Win a pvp warzone match", this allows for a nice xp bonus apart from the xp you get from the pvp warzone itself :)

Here's the situation:

it sounds like its time for two things.

1. your in the near end game already so you've been playing a lot, get grinding bub.

2. your in the end game, start teaming and taking down the elite mobs.

:csw_deathstar:

Here's the situation:

Doing the bonus series quests will get you more levels and gear too.