What Sith Class Is Best

KnightJediShadow

I am thinking about starting another character. So far Jedi Knight Sentinel first character, and want to try a Sith Class?

Which is best given the fact that Jedi Knight is my first character? Is it better to do dark side or light side for Sith Class? I ask because of companion affection levels.

well you may find playing a warrior very similar and easier to manage the skills since they are just mirrored from your Jedi knight, however if you want a different play style then maybe you should go with the Inquisitor. Of course then you also have to ask yourself DPS,Healer, or tank? As for the DS VS LS it depends on how you want to play since the companions are all different, I personally try for LS on my Warrior and my Inquisitor, however if there is a DS option that doesn't involve killing innocents then i'll probably take it (like Killing off enemy forces that aren't republic like in Hammer station) I also feel that most Sith I run into are DS 90% of the time...and if you want Pure DS then go Warrior, you can turn a companion to the Darkside and she's very very dark :p AND you don't have to have a silly LS Jedi that you can't turn like the Inquisitor gets :rolleyes:

Hope this helps, sorry for the wall o' text.

If you enjoyed the story play Sith Warrior as the endings are connected, played SW after JK myself and loved it.

Regarding alignment go Darkside first time, trust me or read why below:

You become the Emperors WRATH, even the dark council becomes your *****, no place for some goodie two shoes whiner. 'There won't be a heart left beating!' (one of his classic lines lol)

I am thinking about starting another character. So far Jedi Knight Sentinel first character, and want to try a Sith Class?

Which is best given the fact that Jedi Knight is my first character? Is it better to do dark side or light side for Sith Class? I ask because of companion affection levels.

SW has (imo) the better set of companions. SI (imo) has the better story, though this isn't to say SW is a bad, I just liked SI's more personal story-line over SW's Epic Evil Hero story-line.

You've played a Sentinel, so you could play a Juggernaut for a bit of a difference in classes if you want a bit of a difference in play-style.

For which is best play-style wise, my vote goes to SW, but that's because I prefer my melee characters to have a lunge-attack gap closer. If they'd just give at least the Shadow/Deception Specs a Lunge Attack skill, I'd be set with those classes as my 100% favorites! :p

I am guessing that Sith Waririor is the way to go. Is there a benefit between light and dark side stories?

Does the story change enough where it is worth playing through twice?

Well as a SW you get the option to turn one of your companions to the Dark Side. And that companion completely changes. My Mara is now level 42 and went for the Light Side. But from what I've seen on Youtube. The Difference beteween LS and DS companion is like day and night.