Any Chance for Legacy Bank?

Arkanthos

What the Title states.

Thank you

They said "no" to this ages and ages ago.

It makes the credit-cap and other restrictions for non-subscribers (specifically EX-subscribers) a bit hard to do correctly. I won't re-explore this one, but instead, I'll just suggest that you use the forum search feature.

There's a Legacy Storage container you can get for strongholds. I think its just strongholds, but Im not sure if that is what you are referring to.

Ships as well as a portable one. They're asking for money storage between characters though.

There's a Legacy Storage container you can get for strongholds. I think its just strongholds, but Im not sure if that is what you are referring to.

OP is asking for a central repository for credits for all characters in a legacy on the server.

As SteveTheCynic points out this has been asked for a LOT, but the answer has always been no. This is primarily due to the technical issues of sub vs non/ex-sub. F2P and Premium players have a per character credits cap and they cannot mail credits between characters. Even if this feature is for subs only, there are still technical issues for ex-subs.

• 1 month later...
Unfortunately as been said BW have already said no to this. Still not that that has ever stopped others asking again and again for thing in the past.

I would very much like a legacy credit bank as well. However I except the answer BW has given.

To play Devils Advocate for the F2P's for a moment, it is not like they can do much with even a couple million credits per character, let alone the paltry 250k they have access to now. Most server economies are well beyond that old school restriction as it is, so do not really see the point of maintaining such a low cap, especially as the cost of in-game interactions continue to rise.

That said, should not be especially difficult to make it a subscriber only option, or even make a CM unlock as they did for Guild Bank access.

All said, It is a viable option, and one that should be seriously reconsidered. The only real restriction is wither or not they choose to do anything, and their reasons to /not to do it.