delete tracer missile

ademnus

yes please get rid of it, and give us a better skill that we can actually be mobile, being a tracer missile spammer plants me in position making it easier for skilled players to take me out, so yes, get rid of it, make me more mobile so i can even take out nubs even easier! PLS

Oh and yeah nerf the healzors for those damned bounty hunters too, healing is farrrrrrrr too easy for them as is... lets please just make them useless so I can roll people with whatever class i play, CAUSE LETS FACE IT!!!! IF I CANT BEAT EM..... THEY ARE OP.... GIVE EM THE NERF BAT NAO!

/facepalm

man people, i never said anything about like that at all. All i said was it can be annoying, in a warzone its not a problem as in Los is easy. It gets tricky if you are out in the open. I love it when people pull these crazy things out of a simple statement. Idiots on the forums piss me off way more than any grav round or tracer missile ever could in this game.

/facepalm

man people, i never said anything about like that at all. All i said was it can be annoying, in a warzone its not a problem as in Los is easy. It gets tricky if you are out in the open. I love it when people pull these crazy things out of a simple statement. Idiots on the forums piss me off way more than any grav round or tracer missile ever could in this game.

I personally was being sarcastic/making fun of the OP... Open world would be hard i agree.

So what you're saying is that 4 of one spec shouldn't be able to destroy u? Right, ok move along nothing to see here.

I agree with you....but then i disagree because the second you start attacking 1 or 2 of them they start cross healing each other...the hybrid classes here are more ridiculous than any game I think i've ever played.

Edited by revned

I personally was being sarcastic/making fun of the OP... Open world would be hard i agree.

yeah that was not geared towards you at all. I would have posted it sooner but i had to go back and make sure i didnt post the things the others had said i was complaining about.

I love tracer spammers. I have met maybe 1 good tracer spammer and hes still not a hard kill. 1v1 Mercs are terrible. Their strength is hanging out in a corner and blowing people up from a far without being focused on. Get them 1v1 and they are toast.

I do bet the OP is a Sorc though. Another sorc crying makes me smile a little bit inside.

i say that to but on places like ilum where there can be no places to LoS them and you have 4 commandos spamming grav round it can be quite annoying

If it makes you feel any better, in something mobile and objective based with lots of convenient LOS breakers (e.g. Huttball), its a right pain in the posterior to be Arsenal spec. Should you actually be fortunate enough to have a clear LOS onto a key target, you can expect to be cc'd, interrupted, or engaged in melee before your damage rotation is completed.

Ilum is a different story, as that noticeably favours Arsenal spec - at least until the melee classes come close enough to pull you / jump to you. At that point, it all gets more interesting. ;)

In any case, its the healing version of our class you really need to be worried about. Lets just say they were lingering on the OP side before, but since the surge nerf they're absolute sods to try to bring down.

On the healing scan / rapid scan issue, Arsenal spec players don't often have time to pull them off safely in an even fight unless we can stun or mezz you. And our heals are highly prone to setback or intterruption. The one real trick up our sleeve is being able to instant cast one of the heals through a cooldown ability.

Force us to have to move, force us to have to fight in melee, force us to have to deal with interrupts or worry about keeping ourselves alive, and we're not so tough at all. Just don't park yourself within range and leave us alone long enough for two tracers and a heatseeker missile, or you'll end up deeply regretting it. :cool: