*UPDATED* Maintenance: August 24th, 2017

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Unfortunately, getting the issues addressed and tested in Umbara is taking longer than expected. As much as we want to get Crisis on Umbara to you ASAP, we want to ensure that it is at a quality level we are comfortable with. For that reason, we need to delay Game Update 5.4 by an additional 24 hours.

The new maintenance window for 5.4 will be Thursday, 8/24 at 5AM PDT. I will go ahead and update this timing in all maintenance messaging as well. We do apologize for the delay and thank you again for your patience!

-eric

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

Unfortunately, getting the issues addressed and tested in Umbara is taking longer than expected. As much as we want to get Crisis on Umbara to you ASAP, we want to ensure that it is at a quality level we are comfortable with. For that reason, we need to delay Game Update 5.4 by an additional 24 hours.

The new maintenance window for 5.4 will be Thursday, 8/24 at 5AM PDT. I will go ahead and update this timing in all maintenance messaging as well. We do apologize for the delay and thank you again for your patience!

-eric

You're giving wintraders from BC and JC more time to get their elo

Hey folks,

-eric

I have one, and only one question. *** everyone was doing for a whole month? Were you all sitting idly, trying to come up with new stuff for CM? Un-*********** believable!

Edited by Gelious

Hey folks,

-eric

Realisticly though. What's the real date? Does it start with October? I'm thinking realisticly October.

On a scale of 1-10 10 being the greatest. Where does "a quality level we are comfortable with" fall? For fun let's just shout out a number. I'll start. 6

Hey folks,

-eric

In order to fix your mess, why don't you postpone this update until next Tuesday so you have full time to work on this.

Hey folks,

-eric

This is where gamers just shake their head and sigh.

The real kick in the pants will be what is broken when it actually launches.

Anyone want to bet the crystals and tunings wont be fix in legacy?

How about something else broken in the FP? Not get the credit reduction or a door that wont open if you touch it too soon. That kind of stuff.

Oh bw you're always good for a laugh.

Hey folks,

-eric

Oh come on! :mad: