Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Was that in a cutscene or a letter?

That was all in cutscenes. :)

then after that is a last ditch "can you give me another chance" then picking sorry, no, ends the romance with Theron, keeps the Arcann one.

edit: I'm not sure if the same cutscene lines happen for the Alert LI returns in between, since I only have the one cheater :p

Edited by Asmodesu

then after that is a last ditch "can you give me another chance" then picking sorry, no, ends the romance with Theron, keeps the Arcann one.

edit: I'm not sure if the same cutscene lines happen for the Alert LI returns in between, since I only have the one cheater :p

Oh sh**, I should definitely not have done that dumb break up quest. This would have been much more satisfying.

but ... I want to do that :(

You understood my reference?

*wipes a tear...

Ok, we do not have to fight or share... We have two flying Gods - Izax and Zildrog/Gravestone. Pick your mount!

Or you want Ixaz as new Gravestone? No worries, with my PC A++ rank riding skill and 4th wall breaking powers she can force the old Gravestone to become hole again... With the added purple lighting effects!

aaaah *excited screaming* I just got the romance stuff from Arcann, second character going through

Wow... Maybe I should give another BW romance a shot? :D

Oh sh**, I should definitely not have done that dumb break up quest. This would have been much more satisfying.

You do enjoy breaking pixel hearts, do you? ;)

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I guess that then, if you give the other chance, you get that bittersweet letter from Arcann people has been talking about...

I guess that then, if you give the other chance, you get that bittersweet letter from Arcann people has been talking about...

I have no idea, but this is possible. Like I said, I only had one heartbreaker character. Can't test any more, but glad I figured that version of a breakup out at least.

You do enjoy breaking pixel hearts, do you? ;)

Ahah, only Theron's in fact. But I must admit that I'll have another character with him, one who would fit better, to have the full romance part. Might even try the short romance with Arcann inbetween to get the break up letter. Poor boys, I must be a sadist (not so) deep inside.

PS: Ah, wrong. Nyx had left Andronikos for Theron... So Nyx broke two hearts. Buuuuut, I don't think there will be a third one broken.

Edited by Iheaca

She's a sith!!! Pleasure and passion without commitment is nearly written as is in the sith code of conduct. :p

Saf never bothered with that particular passions, too risky :p

She had enough other stuff, anger and some compassion, or empathy, to keep her going. She cared a bit too much, but then at the same time didn't care at all ;)

Saber ftw!!!

No no no ...we control Iokath's shipyards? Why don't we build two?!

Ohhhh, yessssss.....

“We lost Eternal Fleet? What, you think this will slow us down?! RAAAAAAAWRRRRR!”

*queue purple lighting aura, physics defying piloting and fleet busting death rays!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

So ... How do you like the new antagonist? I liked this guy!:rolleyes:

Good voice acting, believable motives. Fanatic. Nice hair? Very detailed eyebrows... Ah, you mean in that way? Valky fanboy. Big no.

Mr. Junay, you do have a soft spot for bad guys! Not that I blame you ;).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Convincing, considering that he was really narrow minded or badly informed to praise Valkorion that much. But he cannot be really blamed, Valkorion was indeed the emperor of a golden age, even Koth thought that way.

This guy makes one understand how people can like tyrants, as long as they are not making their people suffer openly.

Edited by Iheaca

Mr. Junay, you do have a soft spot for bad guys! Not that I blame you ;).

I collect them.:D

Seriously, it's time for developers to stop creating attractive villains. They must all be nasty and ugly. Like Darth Baras.

I collect them.:D

Seriously, it's time for developers to stop creating attractive villains. They must all be nasty and ugly. Like Darth Baras.

I disliked Baras especially because he was terribly dumb, my SW has been constantly defying him until the moment she could kill him.

I dislike Acina too, far too openly manipulative, not subtile enough. Same for Malcolm and Saresh. Too basic.

Valky is a villain I liked to hate because he was full of interesting stuff. Vaylin too but her potential wasn't really used. Arcann, well... :o

Look at Randomname_ru's last spoiler here.

Oh thank you I hadn't seen it!

I was happy to see Arcann in the Vulkk stream but didn't know we get romance stuff for him as well. Wow - didn't expect that.

Oh it is a cutscene? I thought they would do this only with a letter, but nice to have cutscene too. Although this makes it even harder I think? Because you see the face and hear the voice....

And to be honest I try to avoid break ups in the game, it just makes me so sad, although I totally understand why people would do that and that it works for their character development. I guess there are certain limits to my role playing.

Oh he looks good - I immediately thought about how to rebuild him as one of my characters... I read earlier that the hair seems to be available and the face is an existent one too I think. Only the eyebrows and cyber enhancements might not be there for us.

But other than that - he is a fanatic although it was interesting to see my own reaction. First it started with "you got it all wrong, we are the good guys here" and then I thought about it and yes, he is kinda right, it started with the outlander. We didn't bomb Zakuul but I guess from his point of view Valkorion died (although depending on your choice could be Arcanns action) and everything got worse and all he knows about is that the Outlander is at fault for that.

My super light side Jedi will spare him of course but I have an LS Agent that will kill him alone for hurting Theron. And I think he is still dangerous even if put in prison or given to Zakuul. He might get freed by some of his buddies eventually.

But regarding this fp - from what I saw in the stream there are still so many questions and plot things open. Maybe if we really move forward Charles can one day give some closure in a story post or short story or something.

And did I noticed this correctly - if you don't romance Theron you get the talk with Lana, you can decide which side you want to contact (Rep or Imp) and then you speak with Theron but in case of Theron romance Lana doesn't appear at all (good thing) but you don't have this selection? So it doesn't really mean anything?

I have a LS Agent that worked in the end with the SIS and was a real double agent and sided with the Republic on Iokath. I don't want to return to the Empire with her.

Yes, Vinn's hair can be obtained by editing the appearance of the character (40 CC). I took it for my Jedi.

I thought Lana and Theron appeared at everyone, and the choice of the side matters. But even when I chose the Empire for a smuggler, Satele Shan sent an invitation to the Republic.

And did I noticed this correctly - if you don't romance Theron you get the talk with Lana, you can decide which side you want to contact (Rep or Imp) and then you speak with Theron but in case of Theron romance Lana doesn't appear at all (good thing) but you don't have this selection? So it doesn't really mean anything?

No, I guess that you get Lana in every cases. I did not romance Theron and I got the talk and the side's choice. For those who romanced Lana, there is even more. Theron comes later if still alive, have the all "will you welcome me back" scene, and then the romance for those who had that. The only option I do not know yet is what happens if you tell Theron that you do not want him back in the Alliance...

Yes, Vinn's hair can be obtained by editing the appearance of the character (40 CC). I took it for my Jedi.

I thought Lana and Theron appeared at everyone, and the choice of the side matters. But even when I chose the Empire for a smuggler, Satele Shan sent an invitation to the Republic.

Is this male only hairstyle or unisex?

Is this male only hairstyle or unisex?

Male only I think.

By the way, I just took a look at char creation and it seems like every option is available for free? Eye colors, hairstyles, faces... Before it was purple if you have not bought appearance pack, now it all blue. May 4th gift or bug?

Male only I think.

By the way, I just took a look at char creation and it seems like every option is available for free? Eye colors, hairstyles, faces... Before it was purple if you have not bought appearance pack, now it all blue. May 4th gift or bug?

Probably MayThe4th? Can't log in atm, so will check out later. Sounds nice though! :)