Where is the big announcement?

Chemmie

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What big announcement? No one said or hinted that there would be any announcement...

My brother's friend's older brother's friend's sister's dad's nephew's uncle's friend said there will be an annoucement regarding server transfers.

What big announcement? No one said or hinted that there would be any announcement...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5966518#edit5966518

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5984904#edit5984904

It was mentioned in the thread.

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that. :rak_03:

-eric

Nope, there is something yet to come today :)

-eric

I'm reaaaaally curious about it. Maybe Cathar? :)

Edited by abokado

He said sometime this week, could be anytime up to Saturday

Though more recently he responded it'll be later today. Not that I'll be particularly upset if they delay the mystery announcement, but he has updated the time schedule to be more specific.

It was the Gree Blue Sphere Mount - its like the next sentence in eric's post. its right there. Just pay attention

No, it's not the mount. Read the thread.

I wonder when it is too... OH WAIT I KNOW! :rak_03:

Here are the details! Game update 1.7.2 is going live with tomorrow morning's maintenance! That's right, you will be playing the Gree Event once again within 24 hours. Also since I know this will come up, the Gree Event will be running from March 12th - March 26th.

There are some other things I wanted to keep all of you apprised of as well. Aside from the Golden Scalene Armor being embargoed from the Cartel Market, so are a few other items. They are:

• Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Dire Overlord's Vestments
  • Dire Warmaster's Body Armor
  • Dire Eliminator's Chestguard
  • Guard Captain's Chestplate
  • CZ-27k Stealth Ops Suit
  • CZ-18x Avalanche Chestplate
  • Honored Master's Vestments
  • Honored Champion's Robe
  • Honored Sabarist's Harness
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • MA-52 Med-tech Chestplate
  • Emergency Responder's Overcoat
  • MA-53 Overwatch Chestplate
  • Jawagram "I Love You"
  • Jawagram "It's A Surprise"

One last thing I wanted to tease... Make sure you check out the Gree Event vendor. You will see what I think is the coolest looking mount in our game to date. Like, seriously it is amazing.

-eric

Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ™). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Golden Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that. :rak_03:

-eric

I would like to ask: Is this the new cool info that you talked about last week? or are there something else ?

Nope, there is something yet to come today :)

-eric

Edited by abokado

• Dev Post
Did it get pushed back now? Was hoping for official release date...

I lied to you :(

We hit a small hiccup, the announcement will happen tomorrow though. Promise!

Spoiler: It is not the release date.

Edited by EricMusco