Favorite Planet in SW lore? (in game or not?)

Guildrum

What is your favorite planet in Star Wars lore? Whether it is in SWTOR or not.

Personally, I like Geonosis. I prefer the red-rock type desert planet to the yellow-sand type desert like Tatooine, and the Geonosians are really interesting to me. (On the side, I'd like a Geonosian Companion Bioware.) I think that the Battle of Geonosis scene was AotC's main redeeming virtue.

Dagobah. I know it's a swamp with no civilations or cities but it looks awsome to me. Plus having the dark side cave and Yoda there is awsome. If it was in TOR I would visit it often. Weather I got to see Yoda or not.(Yes I know Yoda is not alive in any shape or form in TOR.) Edited by Diamonddug

Hoth, its a winter wonder planet!

(sung to the tune of Winter Wonderland)

In the snow, stands Jedi....

Taking aim at his right eye....

I chambered a round, the fool hit the ground

Crawling through a Sniper Wonderland. :D

Edited by Captain_Zone

Got to be Dathomir. A savage and almost Amazonian world of monsters and powerful force witches. Love to see this given life in TOR.

It would be an opportunity to demonstrate unheard of force powers as well, given it's isolated nature.

Got to be Dathomir. A savage and almost Amazonian world of monsters and powerful force witches. Love to see this given life in TOR.

It would be an opportunity to demonstrate unheard of force powers as well, given it's isolated nature.

I do believe that Force Flight is one of the legacy perks. At least, that's how it looks in the trailer. lol