Khem Val Romance Option

RogueDiplomacy

This must be a joke. I mean... is it even possible for a human being to be attracted to a monster that eats people! Romance with a droid makes more sense than that.

I think there's a number of IA players who'd prefer SCORPIO to Kaliyo or the Ensign who joins at what is it, Hoth?

• 1 year later...
I bet Khem has a double bladed saber of his own he would like to show you........ladies;)

(Late to the party, but this made me choke on my drink.. I would love to romance him myself.. I just think he's so cute.. for a monster and all lol! (Khem Val and a tiny twi'lek... see that on redtube!)

• 5 weeks later...
Outside of the fact that you are all very disturbed, it would add some depth to Khem "Pac Man" Val's obsession with devouring you.

"Oh, yes, Khem, eat me!"

I'd be tapping out before he got started. All those teeth. Yikes. Then again, my character is pretty twisted. She might enjoy it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm kind of relieved I wasn't the only one thinking this.

I like Andronikos (mostly), and his romance is surprisingly sweet and all that...

But I must confess, my main Inquisitor felt more chemistry with Khem than Andronikos.

Yeah, Khem would totally have my Inquisitors heart... if she had one! :rak_03:

• 8 months later...

Thread Necro! lol

As a female Sith character, I could easily see this happening in a non-sexual way. Consider that a Sith is always wary of betrayal, and Khem becomes very devoted. The idea of him betraying his "master" is pretty hard to imagine. Also given his devotion to her, I could easily see "love" developing on the sith's part. Just perhaps not sex (where she could get anywhere afterall).

• 1 month later...
Please include a romance option for Khem Val at some point in the future. He's such a great big lovable murderous monster. As I'm not educated on Star Wars lore enough to be sure if his species even has gender and sexuality in the traditional sense, he might even be an easy option for both male and female Inquisitors.

It's nice to have someone around who appreciates absurd acts of violence and cruelty.

:p

LOL, "You know what I'm just gonna take the easy way out and seduce Khem Val." :,D

Started a smurf Assassin, and I totally thought that made more sense for her.

I want to see a picture :) Yes I am a child of the eighties.

I am finding all the comments in the thread very funny.

And really I woudn't mind my smuggler romancing Bowdaar.

Edited by LeelaSeventen

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...