Dancer costume Nar Shadaa ?

KivanSane

Where can I find hte dancer costume ? I hear it's on Nar Shadaa ,unfortunately a wiki entry also says it's frmo the security vender (meaning you have to buy a security key thingy for your account before you can get it)

I'm hoping it's available at the regular social vender or some such, but I"m too low level to check.

does anyone know ?

The security app should be free.

Let me head there and I'll let you know.

The security app is not free.

It requires an expensive smart phone capable of running such applications.

It requires a data plan on your phone.

and then, SWTOR decides not to charge us for it true.

But it isn't "free" , I cannot waltz down to the app store and just grab it.

Who doesn't have a smart phone today? THEY'RE FREE!

Who doesn't have a smart phone today? THEY'RE FREE!

A "Free Smart Phone" just sign up for 3 years and you must take a minimum in 65$ / month services for the whole three years ...

... is not free. Even if the smart phone does say 0$ on it.

Hidden costs everywehre.

Where can I find hte dancer costume ? I hear it's on Nar Shadaa ,unfortunately a wiki entry also says it's frmo the security vender (meaning you have to buy a security key thingy for your account before you can get it)

I'm hoping it's available at the regular social vender or some such, but I"m too low level to check.

does anyone know ?

The cantina on nar shaddaa has a social vender with the slave girl outfit.

forgot to ask...what social rank is required for the costume ? I know the pirate out fit on Taris is social IV so ....

social rank 2 for the slave girl outfit... if you have a security key the republic dancers uniform (same thing but different colors) requires no social rank

social rank 2 for the slave girl outfit... if you have a security key the republic dancers uniform (same thing but different colors) requires no social rank

Ok. social II by level 20 ... I think I can do that. 750 pts ... shouldn't be too hard.

• 4 months later...

It IS free, you just need to meet the system requirements. Saying it's not free is like saying SW:TOR costs you the purchase of the game + the purchase of a PC.

edit: sorry for necro'ing this thread, I didn't realise the forum dates currently show in US date format for me.

Edited by Holskabard

There are 3 outfits.

Slave outfit on Nar Shadaa inside the cantina

Republic Dancers outfit from the sec key vender. This shares the same model as the Slave outfit but is a different skin (colour).

Imperial Dancers outfit from the sec key vender. This is similar to the Slave and Republic dancers outfit but the legs and head are a different model. The Imp Dancers outfit also has a unique skin.

Edited by illgot

IIRC

Slave outfit = full gold top, purplish loincloth.

Rep dancer outfit = same model but high res version = red panels on top, red loincloth. (low res version has alternate colors for the red ranging from red to pink to white. Seems to be based on skin tone? IMO the red is too garish, both the pink and white look better)

Imp dancer outfit = different model, black, white, and gold, pants instead of bikini bottom, top is more of a cross strap top.

http://buy.swtor.com/us

$4 for a physical security key.

Get a Security Key instead of going to McDonalds for an evening, will be better for you in multiple ways.

5-Guys on the other hand is iffy on its worth compared to Sec Key! It could go both ways

Edited by CKNairb