Flaw of the Sith Warrior's Chapter 1 Story

Slowpokeking

Just finished it and overall it's very good, much better than SI's story. You actually got the chance to manipulate people and corrupt Jedi rather than dig treasure and capture ghosts. However, is Norman Karr's fall too sudden?

The situation for him wasn't too bad, just lost 2 padawan and Jaesa was in trouble because of the manipulation. Then he just rushed in all by himself and lost everything? As a great Jedi Master and nemesis of Baras, it's stupid.

Just finished it and overall it's very good, much better than SI's story. You actually got the chance to manipulate people and corrupt Jedi rather than dig treasure and capture ghosts. However, is Norman Karr's fall too sudden?

The situation for him wasn't too bad, just lost 2 padawan and Jaesa was in trouble because of the manipulation. Then he just rushed in all by himself and lost everything? As a great Jedi Master and nemesis of Baras, it's stupid.

That's kind of a big thing, and he was always unhinged deep down anyway.

That's kind of a big thing, and he was always unhinged deep down anyway.

This. Dude was unstable already and had already dipped into the Dark Side, so to speak; all he needed was a bit of pushing. Jedi or not, one can only take so much before snapping.

Oh, I hate to tell you but Baras is stupid in his own right but that's all I'll say on that.

Edited by KurganNazzir

This. Dude was unstable already and had already dipped into the Dark Side, so to speak; all he needed was a bit of pushing. Jedi or not, one can only take so much before snapping.

Oh, I hate to tell you but Baras is stupid in his own right but that's all I'll say on that.

This. Karr was already dangerously close to falling or had already fallen to the Dark Side and was keeping it hidden. All he needed was a push to lose himself completely which the SW did.

Karr let his obsession with destroying Baras get the best of him, making him more and more unhinged. Similar to Jun Seros in....

The Bounty Hunter storyline

The difference is, Jun Seros was 100% convinced he was right. Karr started to doubt himself, so he grasped onto the Dark Side in order to attempt victory in his duel with the SW.

Even Jedi have their breaking point, just look at Bastila in KOTOR 1. Despite being as powerful as she was and having BM, she was still broken by Malak. It's not the same situation here but you get my drift.

Actually imo its exactly the same.

He was always evil inside, thats why he told his apprentice never to use the power unneccesarily (as in on him).

Edited by Chanez