your most EPIC... SWTOR "moment"...

inseeisyou

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Creation of your first Lightsaber cinematic as a Jedi.

That was indeed a very cool scene. They play the same music when Darth Vader and Luke fight the last time, one of my favorite songs in history. They play it again in the final climax of the JK story, even cooler.

Personally, my favorite moment so far has been the fight with the Infernal One, Soa, in the Eternity Vault operation.

Its such an intense fight, epic views, epic things happening, epic every where. I love how the fight moves, keeping you on your feet. On the way down, watching Soa destroy the platforms you were JUST on in such an epic fashion makes you heart race in fear and in pure joy.

All the while Duel of Fates plays.

So incredibly awesome.

End of act 1 of trooper, or end of correllia....

and if it's pvp 0-3 and our team scoring 3 times in a row at the last second, me grabbing the huttball for the victory :D

Also I don't understand these people who unsubscribed yet still post, must be kinda sad to be obsessed with a video game.

Edited by Seravie

The last major boss fight as an agent, and then afterward the boss has to tell you "one last thing"...

That and the whole final quest in the Star Chamber is Epic!

No, the best part of the Agents story is

learning who is in the star cabal. For anyone who has played a variety of alts, its so cool

I have many epic healing moments...(Mostly soloing heroic 4 quests)

But the best one I've had?

Void Star:

Assassin pulls team member then trys to knock him off the bridge and I hit rescue a second before he did his knockback saving my team member.

It brought a grin to my face for wondering what that Sin's reaction was.

Edited by Ainrehtea

1: Getting my revenge against Tarro Blood

2: My first Ilum PvP ops, it was perfect. SWTOR themesong playing RIGHT when my speeder landed in the battlefield, and right when I landed our team launched a airstrike. And you can imagine how epic that was.

3: Hit level 50.

4: Imperial Directive 7 end boss. Nuff said.

5: Epic comback in PvP. was 300 - 30... We took all turrets and won... I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I dont PvP either. I acutually play the game as its designed.

Wow. Really? If this is true... wow. Get someone to group with you.

PS. What do you mean "as designed"? It was designed to have PvP. And I assure you, with full intention.

Edited by reaperkeepet