[VIDEO] Carnage Marauder: Power overwhelming

darthnish

How many more videos and "metrics" to observe do you need, Bioware? Seriously?

Chill out, IMO they're not as OP as rage/focus. On top of that, you just deserve to die (in-game of course :D ) if you actually let a carnage marauder land a full gore+ravage on your face.

Chill out, IMO they're not as OP as rage/focus. On top of that, you just deserve to die (in-game of course :D ) if you actually let a carnage marauder land a full gore+ravage on your face.

This, from a person that even advertises that he only plays a marauder on his signature, ho-hum derp derp lolsmash. I'm sure you are certainly not biased at all.

We might as well all roll marauders to make this game more versatile and interesting. Right?

Edited by Beansoup

I'm done with my Concealment Op since Bioware nerfed the hell out of it. Guess I'll roll a Marauder now.

Switched to healer instead, holy cow is it fun! And funny! Watching all the glowstick monkeys flying around like Captian Caveman. When one dose happen to fly my way, which isn't very often cause they refuse to focus the healer, I like to play around a little. Let them take a little bite out of me then heal it off, cause none of them know where they left their interupt button, giggling to myself at the idea that there is some mouth breather breaking into a sweat because I just healed off his entire rotation. I wave and p00f gone! Good times I tell ya.. Good times.

Nice Video and imo Mara/Sents are fine lol.. Trust me.

Edited by DarthXout

This, from a person that even advertises that he only plays a marauder on his signature, ho-hum derp derp lolsmash. I'm sure you are certainly not biased at all.

We might as well all roll marauders to make this game more versatile and interesting. Right?

Your kind has gotten really old. Mara's are fine. If you really haven't learned to deal with it, that's your problem. And no, I am not defending my class, I barely ever play my lowbie mara alt.

I'm done with my Concealment Op since Bioware nerfed the hell out of it. Guess I'll roll a Marauder now.

/shrug i actually have lots of fun on my scrapper scoundrel, the key is picking tragets at 60% or below health blowing then up and resteathing immediately before anyone ****s with you , pro tip : i use smuggle to resteallth incase im in hot water and my normal stleath has that 5 sec cd