Padme, innocent as they protray her?

Nataph

I think Anakin's reaction was one that though what he did was wrong, was understandable. I don't think it would have gotten him thrown out of the order, but it would have gotten him lectured over controlling his emotions. I mean seriously, I think about every Jedi on the council would have racked up huge body count after witnessing that kind of a death, if for no other reason than to put a stop to it, also it is hard to tell male and female tuskens apart by that era. I think other Jedi would have spared the children and probably taken the time to try to find them homes where they could get a more "civilized" upbringing.

However, I do think a lot of Jedi would agree that those kind of raids where they are kidnapping people and torturing them to death needed to be put an end to.

The tuskan argument doesn't make sense. Padme doesn't know anything about them other than they kidnapped Anakin's mother. For all she knows, their sentience could be at the level of gorillas. Anakin slaughtered an entire tribe of what she probably thinks are animals. While it would be off-putting, it would be understandable given his emotional state.

The tuskan argument doesn't make sense. Padme doesn't know anything about them other than they kidnapped Anakin's mother. For all she knows, their sentience could be at the level of gorillas. Anakin slaughtered an entire tribe of what she probably thinks are animals. While it would be off-putting, it would be understandable given his emotional state.

His words and tone to her would of made it plain as day to anyone, even lacking knowledge in the specifics that he just slaughtered an entire tribe and indigenous sentients.

You don't use the term 'like animals' to describe a mere animals behavior it is ONLY used to describe an intelligent being acting less evolved.

By staying silent she hurt anakin more than help and was rather obvious the dumb thing to do rather than go and tell obi wan "I think Anakin needs help he's holding in alot of anger." Even if one accepts an arguement of padme just thinking they were animals as hilarious dumb as that would be. Going into a rage and slaughtering a crap ton of animals who can't even hold malice in their actions makes it even worse. It shows just how little control Anakin has over himself and makes her decision to keep silent even more mind boggling.

Edited by enigmayshi

I don't understand why some people love to judge characters black and white.

Sure Anakin's action is over the top while he had a reason, Padme was wrong to not point it out, but that does not make her a bad person.

Doesnt make her a good person either.

We all see Anakins reasons making it appear he had a right to do what he did instead of finding her and placing them in custody.. I know that sounds stupid but hey, he is a jedi.

What about the sand people? Maybe Shmi was on their land taking their berries and was trying to speak to her before she went all, "My son is a jedi and he is going to whoop you!" so they freaked out and placed her in bondages until the Sand People police showed up. Then Ani finds her and kills them? :p

I just think there are always two sides of a story and we only get one, however, the Sand People do infact have a history and I agree with such. But Ani's eventual demise shows his past at the tuskan hut was very much part of it.

And with that... Qui Gon talks to yoda in the spiritual realm and he heard qui yell at ani but never talked about even when he told mace about it. Talk about loose ends. And qui gon never bothered to tell yoda."oh hey.. i saw little ani go cyclone on the sand peeps. Just so you kno."

Doesnt make her a good person either.

We all see Anakins reasons making it appear he had a right to do what he did instead of finding her and placing them in custody.. I know that sounds stupid but hey, he is a jedi.

What about the sand people? Maybe Shmi was on their land taking their berries and was trying to speak to her before she went all, "My son is a jedi and he is going to whoop you!" so they freaked out and placed her in bondages until the Sand People police showed up. Then Ani finds her and kills them? :p

I just think there are always two sides of a story and we only get one, however, the Sand People do infact have a history and I agree with such. But Ani's eventual demise shows his past at the tuskan hut was very much part of it.

And with that... Qui Gon talks to yoda in the spiritual realm and he heard qui yell at ani but never talked about even when he told mace about it. Talk about loose ends. And qui gon never bothered to tell yoda."oh hey.. i saw little ani go cyclone on the sand peeps. Just so you kno."

So Satele Shan is not a good person either?

Even good people will do bad thing sometimes.

Edited by Slowpokeking

No, he just wanted to commit genocide on everyone who has Sith ancestry.

And the Sith want to commit mass genocide to anyone with Jedi ancestry or blood. If you want to see bad, you see bad, and vice versa. It's not like the Republic is a saint either. They kill people in war. It happens.

And the Sith want to commit mass genocide to anyone with Jedi ancestry or blood. If you want to see bad, you see bad, and vice versa. It's not like the Republic is a saint either. They kill people in war. It happens.

No, most of the Sith won't kill Jedi if they surrender and embrace the Dark Side.