How do i kill my companion?

Sneeeeek

I dont like kira, i dont like her smart as attitude towards me, she thinks she owns this ship. I even accidently right clicked that idiot and she said sorry cant talk right now lets get back too saving the galaxy. And im like excuse me? I wanted to slap her upside the head and knock that mof clean out. Anyways back to the question, can you kill kira? torture her? i notice you can shock vette. i like that alot, could we put a shock collar on kira?

I dont like kira, i dont like her smart as attitude towards me, she thinks she owns this ship. I even accidently right clicked that idiot and she said sorry cant talk right now lets get back too saving the galaxy. And im like excuse me? I wanted to slap her upside the head and knock that mof clean out. Anyways back to the question, can you kill kira? torture her? i notice you can shock vette. i like that alot, could we put a shock collar on kira?

I won't even go on about how crazy it is that someone could dislike Kira, one of, if not the, best companions in game (in my opinion of course)...but I will ask...

Why are you even playing a Jedi? If the first things you want to do to a companion who you believe is annoying is torture and kill...shouldn't you be playing a Sith?

Video game or not...that's some pretty darkside stuff.

I won't even go on about how crazy it is that someone could dislike Kira, one of, if not the, best companions in game (in my opinion of course)...but I will ask...

Why are you even playing a Jedi? If the first things you want to do to a companion who you believe is annoying is torture and kill...shouldn't you be playing a Sith?

Video game or not...that's some pretty darkside stuff.

Well i atleast think they should create an emote to force choke her, if shes dead then you cant really torture her anymore sooooooo.... Btw Lord Scourge ftw, me and him are gonna trap kira outside the ship 1 day! LOL!

Well i atleast think they should create an emote to force choke her, if shes dead then you cant really torture her anymore sooooooo.... Btw Lord Scourge ftw, me and him are gonna trap kira outside the ship 1 day! LOL!

If it makes you feel any better:

Sith Pureblood has a punish emote where you whack your companion over the head and they cry (its hilarious using it as a body-type 1 inquisitor against Khem)

But still, grow up man. Just because she doesn't want the GALAXY ending doesn't mean she's a stuck up snob who deserves a beating.

Edited by TACeMossie

as i've said, you've roll a jedi instead of a Marauder, you are wrong, but it's not too late :rolleyes:

Btw, Scourge is useless for me, i've hidden him in the ship, i don't even ask him to craft or anything, i would have kill him after the end of the story, he is no more usefull.

Kira is one of the best comp LS

as i've said, you've roll a jedi instead of a Marauder, you are wrong, but it's not too late :rolleyes:

Btw, Scourge is useless for me, i've hidden him in the ship, i don't even ask him to craft or anything, i would have kill him after the end of the story, he is no more usefull.

Kira is one of the best comp LS

Scourge is one of your most loyal companions, he threw away his title of the emperors wrath too break you out of an imperial prison and has a Death Mark from the empire and is labled as a traitor too save you. And too be fair he isnt completely evil, he is more nuetral he talks crap about both sith and jedi if you get any of his coversations on ship. Kira is just a flat out pansie. She just whines about how tortured she was at Korriban and talks about how she "escaped" well kira... 30 meters away from the academy is a shuttle, it aint that hard. And your not tough, kira. Your an idiot. The emperor was probably feeding you grapes and you are complaining.