Cant believe what i done, Need Help Please

Tarotdoom

I finally got to 50 on my assasin and started grinding warzones to get my battle master gear, but me being the noob i am bought 4 pieces of force master instead of stalker.

I have put a ticket in to customer service and have two questions:

1. What is the chance of them swapping the pieces to stalker for me? is this likely?

2. Given how long tickets are taking to be answered should i just carry on with them pieces until i can get enough comms to replace them?

I have since started getting stalker gear but now look like a right prat for being in some stalker, some force master and some recruit.

Your thoughts (not on my noobiness lol ) would be greatfully appreciated.

Edited by Tarotdoom

Dont pull out any mods and send in a ticket. It will take them a week to respond. I'd just buy other parts such as implants in the mean time.

Last week I bought an Elite WH Offhand Focus so I could pull out the armoring and use it in a bracer. The reason I tried this is because the regular WH Offhand Focus contains a generic slot armoring. But the Elite version doesn't. I didn't realize it until I pulled the armoring. (Yes, stupid of me for not checking first but I assumed it would be the same as regular WH...)

It took them a week to answer my ticket, and they said they couldnt swap the item because I already pulled out a mod. Which implies that had I not pulled a mod, they could have swapped it.

Edited by DarthBloodloss