Game Update 2.1: Customization Trailer

So it costs 700+ Cartel Points to change an appearance.. in addition to the 600 Unlock for Cathar. Wooo more money for EA. Congrats on another millions

They really are just looking to bleed as much money as they can, even subscribers have to pay to have this stuff, because apparently my monthly money isn't enough.

Yep. Very good strategy by EA. I hope this will not piss off a lot of people. If it does piss ppl off, EA can sure expect unsubs and more hate coming to SWTOR :) I always thought we can use in-game credits for change of appearance at least. but nooo

I'm sure if they go down that road charging us for everything , they will lose alot of ppl

If that happens, more power to EA and to the employees of Bioware Austin since lay offs will be happening if subs drops.

Charging people real money to change appearance is an insult to subscribers. What's next? charging us real money for flashpoints, operations and warzones? if that happens, then there's no reason to subscribe anymore.

It would be VERY nice if I could actually PLAY damn game!

After successful install 2.1 I'm trying to log in for 50 mins now and still big nothing. I cleaned PC etc crap, but when i hit PLAY button nothing happens :mad:

This is low, once again subscribers get screwed. We should be offered at the least a choice of 2 toons to pick from to change appearances, races, ...etc. and 1 toon per month there after. Remember EA i'm paying for this game every month for you to bring out new content for the subscribers, and now you want me to pay you more? This is a sad day, thanks for nothing EA consider this my last month you'll get my money.

I'm trying to log in for 1,5 hour now and did all possible - cleaned PC, updated launcher from game folder, even started launcher diagnostic and have enough. I wonder if anyone ever calculated how many sub time goes for those famous patches and maintenances

Nice. Paying with CCs to change eye color for my character. CCs! And where the hell is option to pay with credits? Will soon BioWare remove them entirely leaving us pay everything with CC? I thought there was an option to choose what currency I want to use. I am a subscriber and I can't even use 100% of the game! Does BioWare employ thieves or something? Because it certainly look like. To unlock Cathar pay with CC, dye your armor pay with CC, change your looks pay with CC, get new cuztomization options pay with CC, DO ANYTHING pay with CC. This is crazy! And SWTOR is not the game I used to play anymore. I started my adventure in June 2012. And I realy wish to continue it but BW makes me realy to end it right now.

Wauw.. even as a subscriber you have to pay.. seriously??

you want US, the people that are already paying for playing this game, we give you our money, so we can try the stuff that free2players can't unless they want to buy it..

you got more stuff in APB: Reloaded as a Free2Player than you do here as a subscriber..

but here we have to play.. yea we get a discount.. give the discount to the free2players for buying thing on the market instead of us that already are paying your game

AAfter both of the last 2 patches I have had considerable difficulty logging on to play SWTOR. Yesterday; afternoon, last night and this morning and afternoon I have been unable to log in. Will I be compensated for the time I have been unable to play the game I am paying to play?:(

AAfter both of the last 2 patches I have had considerable difficulty logging on to play SWTOR. Yesterday; afternoon, last night and this morning and afternoon I have been unable to log in. Will I be compensated for the time I have been unable to play the game I am paying to play?:(

No.

Anyway, the whole cartel coins for appearance change is ridiculous. There should at least be some in-game barber shop type thing where cosmetic changes use in-game currency.

On a positive note, at least there appeared to be some additions to customisations like hair and such. That kind of stuff should be more regular.

CC fo altering my looks? really? and cool a new race. I am a sub. ill go make a new toon and have it be a cathar...OH WAIT...IM NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT, ok, so u add new content...and subs cant even use it? really? charge free to play cc's....preferred get discounted cc's...and subs pay with in game currency. OH NO WAIT. that would be logical. Tell me, why do I sub? actually stocking up on unlocks so i dont need to sub again. well, i pay my monthly if i am actually allowed to play what i payed for...otherwise ill look at this game as another d3...dying.