Question About the Gold Scalene Set

JaceMatai

Is there a certain time frame this item is brought into the Market and then taken away? Or does it just depend on when the Gree event is? And When is it going to be pulled again?

Any answers are much appreciated, thanks.

Is there a certain time frame this item is brought into the Market and then taken away? Or does it just depend on when the Gree event is? And When is it going to be pulled again?

Any answers are much appreciated, thanks.

There is no specified time-frame for it. They've also never given us information about if/when it comes back.

Originally, it was introduced as a "Limited-time" item, and then removed. We had no word that it would ever be back until recently, when it was announced it would be added back in 2.1.1. We don't know when it will disappear, or if it will ever be back.

Buy it now if you want it! :-D

I bought three of them lol :D I just wanted to know when they'd be gone again.

Generally.. they tell us before the patch that removes cartel content from the market. That would be a better time to stock up on them I think. :)

Sometimes we get plenty of advance notice (like in the case of shipment 1 cartel packs being withdrawn on 2.2), sometimes only a few days.. and only if we are paying close attention do we even notice.

I think it's abysmal they are selling this set again. It laughs in the face of all those who "earned" the real sets during the Gree event. I never participated in the event but sure as hell won't buy this set out of respect for those who trully earned it. This BioEA company is just ruthless and has no regard for it's player base. Hey man, it's all business, right?

I'm hoping you bought those to re-sell because that was a huge waste of coins if you bought those 3 sets for yourself.

I did. Why would i buy three for myself?

1) The set is ugly IMO.

2) Collections.

3) Im not stupid.

I did. Why would i buy three for myself?

1) The set is ugly IMO.

2) Collections.

3) Im not stupid.

1) I, personally, like the look of it.

2) Not everybody is clear on the concept of how collections works and that's why I asked.

3) It was just a question.