Possible solution to endgame farce

Demibane

While i understand 1.6 was a Pvp tweek..im lookin at 1.7 ,from what rumors ive heard is a revamp of Illum. Most endgame players just want something to do at 50 that advances their player. My suggestion is a lvl cap increase or Legacy advancement with the next patch. I understand there alot of bugs ingame but imo id rather see some new ways to advance beyond grinding cash for 27 enhancers. Make a 10 lvl increase with a ridiculous xp curve..Similar to EQ1 50 curve to keep us occupied till further content is added. Id much rather deal with bugs that watch people in fleet sell Cartel fluff all day. For Gods sake atleast put EC and TFB on grp finder que,bare min update. High xp curve would atleast buy you devs some time to get your ducks in a row while giving lvl 50's something to do ..flame on !! :D Edited by Demibane

While i understand 1.6 was a Pvp tweek..im lookin at 1.7 ,from what rumors ive heard is a revamp of Illum. Most endgame players just want something to do at 50 that advances their player. My suggestion is a lvl cap increase or Legacy advancement with the next patch. I understand there alot of bugs ingame but imo id rather see some new ways to advance beyond grinding cash for 27 enhancers. Make a 10 lvl increase with a ridiculous xp curve..Similar to EQ1 50 curve to keep us occupied till further content is added. Id much rather deal with bugs that watch people in fleet sell Cartel fluff all day. For Gods sake atleast put EC and TFB on grp finder que,bare min update. High xp curve would atleast buy you devs some time to get your ducks in a row while giving lvl 50's something to do ..flame on !! :D

No thanks, to the EC and TFB SM on group finder. Even when I lead pug groups to do the Black Hole comm weeklys for EC and TFH SM, I still have to use my vent in order to coordinate the group or risk wipes. Even then, the minimum for people to do those missions without problems are at least Rakata/BlackHole geared with augments. I would be mortified to see people pop from GF with only tionese on those raids.