S.W.T.O.R movie.

MajinEddie

It's possible but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. I'd say at least not until after the Clone Wars cartoon is finished, and maybe a couple of years after that.

I wouldn't want a live action movie though, just cgi please. Technology has advanced enough so we can have more artistic freedom. I know muppets and hand puppets are cool, but ToR is really a thing for us gaming nerds.

It's possible but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. I'd say at least not until after the Clone Wars cartoon is finished, and maybe a couple of years after that.

I wouldn't want a live action movie though, just cgi please. Technology has advanced enough so we can have more artistic freedom. I know muppets and hand puppets are cool, but ToR is really a thing for us gaming nerds.

... Why can't it be live action?

... I... I'm sure that they used CGI with live action in episodes 1-3...

While we're at it, I want a Mass Effect movie. lol

But seriously, I don't see this happening, and why should it? You won't get more out of a movie than you will the two KOTOR games and this MMO. I would definitely go see one if it came out. Then again, I watch a lot of movies.

But I really don't see anymore Star Wars movies being made anytime soon.

While we're at it, I want a Mass Effect movie.

Your wish has been granted!

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Films

Well ok, only one of them... It's a lot easier for them to get a ME film done since they created the IP themselves than it would be to go through all the legal wrangling with LucasArts, but never say never.

Edited by Xerihae