Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

Ok, few things....

Firstly: Vader vs Traya on Malachor most likely won't happen.

That would require Vader firstly managing to actually land on the world, 'cause that pretty much doesn't happen unless you have the flightpath information only the owners of Said world would have.

Even if Vader was to survive, the Sith Assassins feed on the Force Energy of their opponents, so if Traya was to be accompanied by a Squad of Assassins, and maybe a couple (2-6) Shadow-Troopers, Vader wouldn't stand a chance without forces of his own.

Problem there? They likely wouldn't survive a Landing also, and even so, The Sun Guard, (Sorry Warren) most likely cannot see the Sith Assassins, they could see normal Cloaking technology but the Force, Supposedly, masks presence from all types of light, allowing the Assassins to get the drop, Big time.

Second: Santhe/Sienar Technology.

Stealthed Vessel Suppliers, they worked for both the Republic and Seperatists, making many stealthed ships.

One could argue they could equip the Venators of the Open Circle Fleet with stealth Technology, leaving the fleets Guarding my planets, and the fleets attacking them, completely unseen.

Also, Coming with Santhe/Sienar tech, comes some of the Best Fighters the Galaxy has ever seen.

We're Talking:

• Skipray Blastboats
  • Scimitar Bombers
  • Super Tie
  • Tie Agressors
  • Tie Experimentals
  • Tie Avenger
  • Tie Defender
  • Tie Oppressor
  • Tie Interdictor
  • Tie Hunters
  • Predator class

Not forgetting my cruisers they supply, Interdictors and the like...

They Also, as i mentioned earlier, Supply Scarab droids, some of the best mass assassination droids in the Kaggath IMO, incredibly difficult to detect, easily dispatched during Sleeping hours, they are perfect for the job of thinning camps out before attacks, or even Killing leadership, while most force-users couldn't detect them, due to, of course, being droids.....

That's enough to throw out there for now, me thinks :D

First, to be polite- how was the lunch? Or are you just on your phone? Secondly.....

The FE has ways of getting Malachor's landing charts. First would be bribery, capture and torture through the underworld, Vader's ability to read minds-

Darth Vader: You cannot hide forever, Luke.

Luke: I will not fight you.

Darth Vader: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...

and so on.

Secondly, the Sun Guard would still be able to see them. The are also equipped with thermal sensors, and as long as they are alive, they will have a heat signature. Also, are the assassins just using stealth belts, or the force?

I also don't see the landing party crashing. Vader is one of the best pilots of his time (and perhaps one of the best the galaxy has seen). Although difficult, I see them surviving the landing, and Malachor. Remember the SG are sith cultists. They have been to Korriban and into temples in the dark side, and they are not insane. Then we have the RG, who are with the most powerful sith ever, 24/7. They too have experience with powerful amounts of the dark side(such as Byss).

With your supplier, remember it takes time to build starships and droids. And with only one factory world, it will take time. However, you do get points for having the ability to build many, many good things.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, to be polite- how was the lunch? Or are you just on your phone? Secondly.....

The FE has ways of getting Malachor's landing charts. First would be bribery, capture and torture through the underworld, Vader's ability to read minds- and so on.

Secondly, the Sun Guard would still be able to see them. The are also equipped with thermal sensors, and as long as they are alive, they will have a heat signature. Also, are the assassins just using stealth belts, or the force?

I also don't see the landing party crashing. Vader is one of the best pilots of his time (and perhaps one of the best the galaxy has seen). Although difficult, I see them surviving the landing, and Malachor. Remember the SG are sith cultists. They have been to Korriban and into temples in the dark side, and they are not insane. Then we have the RG, who are with the most powerful sith ever, 24/7. They too have experience with powerful amounts of the dark side(such as Byss).

With your supplier, remember it takes time to build starships and droids. And with only one factory world, it will take time. However, you do get points for having the ability to build many, many good things.

Dinner, didn't mean to type lunch earlier :p It was great, really nice food, the Desert literally ripped through my diet >.> Damn Pavlova...

Can't really bribe someone who'd have the Information, It'd only be the highest of the Sith Assassins (Marauders and such) and even then, if they were to be captured somehow, they would never give in to torture, and Kreia could likely wipe their mind, or at least give them false flight-paths...

Not really, Vader wouldn't personally pilot it, and even if he did it would be an Incredibly rough landing. As for malachor itself, the Sith Assassins feed off the Enemy's force strength, so your forces that do get boosted by the Nexus, would just double boost the Assassins... I don't see Malachor V being the decider here...

It takes time, yes, but that's the point.

Open circle fleet guards, Malgus stealth fleet attacks, over time The Open Circle fleet get stealthed and new ships are built to take their place as Defense forces (Some would remain, just unseen)....

That, and the Supplier already gives a garrison already...

...The Sun Guard, (Sorry Warren) most likely cannot see the Sith Assassins, they could see normal Cloaking technology but the Force, Supposedly, masks presence from all types of light, allowing the Assassins to get the drop, Big time.
Actually the Sith assassins used cloaking devices, which they coupled with a masking of their Force presence. This is why when near you can see the oscillations of the stealth fields.

Actually the Sith assassins used cloaking devices, which they coupled with a masking of their Force presence. This is why when near you can see the oscillations of the stealth fields.

Not all of them... The most elite were force sensitive, and Used the force to Conceal themselves... Those are the only ones who'd matter, 'cause those are the ones I'd send to kill leadership :rak_03:

Oh god, I haven't even gone into Cronal.... Sheesh!

Hate to ask.... But any chance of a Raise? :p

I know you gave me 10 more than death Squadron, but they had a SSD, and incredible advanced Pilots....

Any chance I'd get more like 50-55? ;) You said we'd sort it out in the Kaggath... So here goes :p

Well the Open Circle Fleet was rather large so we'll say halfway between the smallest battlegroup size, 48, and the largest, 72 - so 60 units. How does that sound?

Not all of them... The most elite were force sensitive, and Used the force to Conceal themselves... Those are the only ones who'd matter, 'cause those are the ones I'd send to kill leadership :rak_03:

Oh god, I haven't even gone into Cronal.... Sheesh!

Well that's speculation, there are elite sith assassins within the ranks of Traya's force, but not only were they rare but we don't have any evidence to suggest they used Force concealment.

Well that's speculation, there are elite sith assassins within the ranks of Traya's force, but not only were they rare but we don't have any evidence to suggest they used Force concealment.

I remember them being far harder to detect, but w/e, it's your choice...

So, what do we think of stealth-ifying the Open Circle Fleet?

I remember them being far harder to detect, but w/e, it's your choice...

So, what do we think of stealth-ifying the Open Circle Fleet?

How so?

And one does not simply slap a cloaking device on just about anything, the ships have to be designed to accommodate for them. The ships would have to be redesigned, which could take time.

Also, Canino, Aruk to be effective would have to speak in public, and that brings an issue.

Sith Assassins.

HK-47.

Santhe/Sienar Technology's Scarab Mark 7 droids...

So many ways I can assassinate him, rather easily if he's speaking in front of crowds a lot, which he would have to do to be effective...

And how would i get on Planet you ask? Oh, the mighty "Republic Stealth Ship" small shuttle, easy drop ship and capable of passing enemy blockades......

And then? *Makes cutting gesture across throat*

How so?

And one does not simply slap a cloaking device on just about anything, the ships have to be designed to accommodate for them. The ships would have to be redesigned, which could take time.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vga3n/

Heh...

It would indeed, which is sort of the point... Besides, we have plenty of time... And not really Completely re-designed, it could be fitted on the Ship itself, the Hangar bay could be a perfect spot, or right behind the Twin Command towers...

Dinner, didn't mean to type lunch earlier :p It was great, really nice food, the Desert literally ripped through my diet >.> Damn Pavlova...

Oh, that sounds... delightful.

Can't really bribe someone who'd have the Information, It'd only be the highest of the Sith Assassins (Marauders and such) and even then, if they were to be captured somehow, they would never give in to torture, and Kreia could likely wipe their mind, or at least give them false flight-paths...

Point. However, truth serums are selling great on the black market lately. Or I could ship them to Ylesia....

Not really, Vader wouldn't personally pilot it, and even if he did it would be an Incredibly rough landing. As for malachor itself, the Sith Assassins feed off the Enemy's force strength, so your forces that do get boosted by the Nexus, would just double boost the Assassins... I don't see Malachor V being the decider here...

I don't see why Vader wouldn't pilot it. He piloted his own fighter in the mist of war, he wouldn't change now. Also, Vader would be the only Force sensitive on Malachor. My troops wouldn't be affected by your assassins, as they aren't force sensitive. However, they are extremely powerful, and have been able to resist other nexus's before. If Vader does get on Malachor, your assassins will do nothing to him.

It takes time, yes, but that's the point.

Open circle fleet guards, Malgus stealth fleet attacks, over time The Open Circle fleet get stealthed and new ships are built to take their place as Defense forces (Some would remain, just unseen)....

Point.

That, and the Supplier already gives a garrison already...]

Do they? I forget....

Also, Canino, Aruk to be effective would have to speak in public, and that brings an issue.

Sith Assassins.

HK-47.

Santhe/Sienar Technology's Scarab Mark 7 droids...

So many ways I can assassinate him, rather easily if he's speaking in front of crowds a lot, which he would have to do to be effective...

And how would i get on Planet you ask? Oh, the mighty "Republic Stealth Ship" small shuttle, easy drop ship and capable of passing enemy blockades......

And then? *Makes cutting gesture across throat*

Why? He has contacts all over the galaxy. Set up a holo projector, and stream it around via the kadijic. Or with Kanos and Sing + some SG/RG and he is safe. Trust me.

Query: Would Cronal and Traya get along?

Cronal believes that the dark side is all about destruction and is willing to make that happen. He loves destruction and wants to help destroy the galaxy. That sounds an awful lot like Nihilus... Once the destruction is done, he is willing to die.

Also, he is very cunning and loves to play politics. He might try to usurp Traya if she finds out she doesn't share his view on the dark side. Or create a coup if he believes that he is more powerful than her and deserves her place.

EDIT: Shameless triple post :D

Edited by Canino

Ikr, even if it made it, somehow, My stealthed cruisers from Santhe/Sienar would be fitted with Diamond Boron Missiles... 400m blast radius per missile, only need a couple to blow Vader to Malachor.

And I don't mean the planet :D

Ikr, even if it made it, somehow, My stealthed cruisers from Santhe/Sienar would be fitted with Diamond Boron Missiles... 400m blast radius per missile, only need a couple to blow Vader to Malachor.

And I don't mean the planet :D

how did you get access to the diamond Boron missles, to my knowledge your supplier didn't make them and you don't have access to diamonds or boron?

Also on the whole "fear" thing, traya was largly unknown in the galaxy maybe the people that knew her were afraid, but most just seemed to hate her not much fear was instilled by her even if it should have been.

Vader on the other hand was the most feared person in the galaxy, most people didn't know how powerful the Emperor was, but everyone heard the rumors of Vader. He practically annoucened his presence to the galaxy that he was one mean mother hubber and if he was coming for you, you were likely dead. You wanted to be on his good side with all the rumors of him killing 50 jedi single handedly, him killing people with a thought from across the galaxy, so on and so forth. When the rebel alliance imagined the face of the empire there were only 2 that came to mind, The Stormtrooper and Darth Vader. He may very well have been the most feared man in galactic history and it was a weapon he wielded with practiced ease.

Beni, what number are we using for the Zann fleet? I don't there is a specific number out there. Also, I think I finished my official opening argument.

EDIT: I wonder how the Open Circle fleet would react to Vader? Possible defection?

Edited by Canino

Oh, that sounds... delightful.

Point. However, truth serums are selling great on the black market lately. Or I could ship them to Ylesia....

I don't see why Vader wouldn't pilot it. He piloted his own fighter in the mist of war, he wouldn't change now. Also, Vader would be the only Force sensitive on Malachor. My troops wouldn't be affected by your assassins, as they aren't force sensitive. However, they are extremely powerful, and have been able to resist other nexus's before. If Vader does get on Malachor, your assassins will do nothing to him.

Point.

Do they? I forget....

When i said Rip through my diet, i meant I'm on a diet but had loads... Not the other thing >.>

Truth Serums do nothing when Traya plants false codes in his head anyway, he'd think it's the truth. Besides, they're beyond Truth Serums...

My Assassins and Shadow Troopers number large enough to take out most of your forces by the time they Reach the core, and my Assassins would demolish Vader, as long as Traya was there too.... That's if you somehow actually manage to get on there. Besides, the Flight Paths would change regularly, need to be constantly updated and by the time you got a fleet to Malachor, the Information would be Obsolete.

Yes, they do :p

Beni, what number are we using for the Zann fleet? I don't there is a specific number out there. Also, I think I finished my official opening argument.
There is no official number, but it was big enough to take on a crippled empire and a rising rebellion. So I'd assume it was considerable, but not exactly large.

how did you get access to the diamond Boron missles, to my knowledge your supplier didn't make them and you don't have access to diamonds or boron?

Vader on the other hand was the most feared person in the galaxy, most people didn't know how powerful the Emperor was, but everyone heard the rumors of Vader. He practically annoucened his presence to the galaxy that he was one mean mother hubber and if he was coming for you, you were likely dead. You wanted to be on his good side with all the rumors of him killing 50 jedi single handedly, him killing people with a thought from across the galaxy, so on and so forth. When the rebel alliance imagined the face of the empire there were only 2 that came to mind, The Stormtrooper and Darth Vader. He may very well have been the most feared man in galactic history and it was a weapon he wielded with practiced ease.

Santhe/Sienar were the creators of the MS-15 Diamond Boron Missiles.

As for the fear thing.... He was known to kill anyone who failed him. Would that not deter a lot of Bounty hunters anyway? If you're trying to hire? :confused:

EDIT: I wonder how the Open Circle fleet would react to Vader? Possible defection?

I was under the impression Ground forces and Fleets couldn't defect.

Either way? No. They're manned by the Shadow Stormtroopers, loyal to Cronal.