R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Scorpiooooo

This is why Presh isn't on our team, because he needed to play cricket, if he wasn't busy and went with you, then he wouldn't of came with us. I'm talking about teams not guilds. Damn you're dumb.

^ Lol, and ty NeS for pulling out of a ranked game when your losing, didn't realise people did that....

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha well tonight really hurt the morale on some of our guildies. Good idea for a tournament though. One thing should look into is an even playing field i.e all wear recruit for example. Got to point where some of our team didnt want to play last game and wanted to go do other things they found it that embarrassing.

haha well tonight really hurt the morale on some of our guildies. Good idea for a tournament though. One thing should look into is an even playing field i.e all wear recruit for example. Got to point where some of our team didnt want to play last game and wanted to go do other things they found it that embarrassing.

You came into it know that most teams would be full wh.

A change of style i.e not just random elimination would change things and this has been spoken of.

Edited by Antiskeptic

^ Lol, and ty NeS for pulling out of a ranked game when your losing, didn't realise people did that....

Not sure if this is a trol or not, as we explained to you what happened.

We lost First at the start of the match, the client black-screened and so he couldn't even get on the speeder (eventually timed out and was removed). We weren't sure what the protocol was so we kept playing but Resk (the game organiser in our team) instructed us to drop and reQ.

while jacky i respect your opinion i would also like to point out that me and mosus simply do not give 2 hoots about it and prefer to troll as its alot more enjoyable

also as you know none of the intuned party

butt the hell out

and good work on the win

You came into it know that most teams would be full wh.

A change of style i.e not just random elimination would change things and this has been spoken of.

I actually came on tonight thinking we were supposed to be in recuit, I thought I read that in the thread, but I misread. We gave it a go and stuck around, but really I found it just embarrassing for us and so did others. Maybe if a server merge or transfer happens it'll spark some life into our PvP.

while jacky i respect your opinion i would also like to point out that me and mosus simply do not give 2 hoots about it and prefer to troll as its alot more enjoyable

also as you know none of the intuned party

butt the hell out

and good work on the win

Hey Jump, thanks for the civil response and the congrats.

As I have first-hand knowledge of exactly what happened, as well as the fact that Tinkle is now my guildie, I feel I kind of have the right to respond in his defense.

If you really are just trolling, maybe just take a step back. My impression is that the comments have been a bit closer to bullying than trolling.

Anyway, I've said my piece so I won't respond to any more posts. Otherwise it'll just keep going back and forth.

Yes teams. He was originally on our (Not Entirely Stable) TEAM, then you tried to recruit him to your TEAM. In a similar way to which Tinkle was on Black Sun's team then switched to our team, which you havent stopped complaining about all day. Just thought the parallel was amusing.

Seriously though, it's just a game. Take it easy man.

Again you missunderstand the situation, we tried to recruit him without knowing if he was to play on your team or not. Again when it came to light that he was going to play on your team this wasn't pursued, at least not by me.

Thanks to the organisers for this brilliant concept.

You have done a great job and we look forward to playing again soon.

On an aside, regarding the issue with Presh that old mate sparrow alluded to - the discussions I had with Presh earlier today were not in relation to this tournament. We had fielded a team before Presh logged in and we intended to run and be loyal to those players even if allegedly better talent came online.

I do not expect other guilds to play with this sort of integrity. However, I am also not accountable to sparrows, magpies or other birds. I will say this though, I am actively pursuing talent to join Add Coins for future tournaments. We have a number of permanent dps spots available for the right candidates. If you are unhappy with your current repub guild please feel free to send me a private whisper.

We also invite other guilds to organise private RWZ nights with us on fixed evenings to practice for future tournaments. We have a number of VOIP servers and other ways to assist if needed.

Edited by Themistaa

I knew this would cause more problems for Master Dramala, too many butt hurt babies who think they are X amount better than the next person, that want everything served on a silver plate.

A certain individual deserves an apology for certain nasty comments from certain individuals.

Certain individuals need to read the rules, and stop making up crap.

Certain individuals need to grow up, and stop crying.

You know who you are, I am saying this from a neutral standpoint.

Great event though, many thanks to the organizers for providing me with a night of entertainment while I don't have access to the game.

BUttttt... I don't like Sydney Swans... :p

he makes it personal we are alloud to troll

shut up serious people

learn what trolling is

jesus

on the other side goodwork all the guilds

was a good night entertaining and lots of people online was like a world event haha cept poor moey cant sit over the npc's on his speeder

Edited by Jumpchan

Did ewok win? I'm *********** cut I couldn't b there it would have been fun to c everyone back into it on MDN. Would have been a good night congrats to the organizers. U have done a great thing for our server and hopefully it continues

Congratulations to Midian, Well deserved winners :)

Also Hats off to Nightmare council and the boys and gal from Boss2 for making a ranked team

to participate you guys are Truly Awesome!

Edited by chozen

Again you missunderstand the situation, we tried to recruit him without knowing if he was to play on your team or not. Again when it came to light that he was going to play on your team this wasn't pursued, at least not by me.

I actually have to apologise on this. Presh has told me he received more of a private inquiry from one of his mates in Add Coins. I was quite incensed by what was being said and was way too quick to jump on the situation. So apologies to Mosus and those involved.

Also, Presh has told me the inquiry was made in confidence, which I didn't realise. So apologies to Presh and his mate.

Midian did not roll Ewok.

That Huttball was one of the best games I've ever seen.

Midian did deserve the win of the comp though.

Congrats to Midian.

I should also take the time to thank Darina from Beyond Redemption and Fioria from Legit for playing in our team. Good work guys. =D

Edited by Antiskeptic

Good to hear midian were there. Wouldn't have been the same without them competing. If the ewok crew and add coins get more experience playing together we might see a different team winning the next one :)

Yes. I think the teams/guilds that entered should talk about setting up matches for practice.

We also need to recruit a few more members. haha.