What is the most useful Star Wars quote ever?

Aaryan-Blitz

Oh so many to choose from.

I would have to say "I find your lack of faith Disturbing" Darth Vader, A New Hope. :csw_vader:

That's the best line, certainly. But as for useful, I go for, "Never tell me the odds," and/or "Hey, it's me!"

These are not the droids your are looking for - Obi-Won Kenobi

Always thought it would be funny if you replaced Obi-Wan with Yoda in that scene... Picture the Stormtrooper Sergeant saying, "The Droids we're looking for these are not," to the other Troopers... Even helmeted, you'd see the expressions on their faces !

Edited by MORTTUUM

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"~3

"do or do not, there is no try"~2

"what i told you was true, from a certain point of view"****** numbuh 1!!!! most usefull

gotta love obiwan quotes to give you swag when your galaxy is falling apart

"you told me you'd never cheat on me!" ~your GF

"what i told you was true, from a certain point of view" ~ you

"don't walk away from me, where do you think you are going?"~your GF

"for a drink" ~ you

"hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." yup. suck it jedi. of all the constant greatness of han and lando, that's the masterstroke. a good one from a book that nobody will ever read but me (adventures of han solo) 'Only other option is to fly in backwards so they think we're leaving" or somesuch. oh, Han.

Most useful quote... My vote goes to "It's not my fault!!!"

lol that's another good one i was going to come back and mention: only problem is most people don't realize its a quote and think im overreacting to things

"Thats no moon.......its a space station"

"Whos scurffy lookin?"

"Thats not impossible.....I used to bulleye womprats, with my T16 back home, their knowledge was no bigger than 2 meters"

"Stay on target.......stay on target" BOOM!

"Boba Fett?!.....Boba Fett?!....Where?"