SWTOR story is getting way too human centralized

Slowpokeking

It is funny being called a "racist", because the word itself misses the point entirely as all you are doing is insulting other humans for whatever reason, humans are not a different race from each other as we all the same race, human. So really that word cant be used to insult the one who insulted, but rather more accurately it is an ethnic issue between two different members of two different groups.

To call it racist, there would need to be slur for example between humans and an alien race because there are different races insulting each other, that would be a proper use of the word. And speciesism is when you are insulting an animal because of how it looks or because of a sterotype.

The PC crowd can go as nuts as it likes as long as they have their facts straight first when labeling who and for what reason.

As for the game, this game is promoting the human condition to explore out human feelings and interactions in the game, if it has more aliens than humans or more humans than aliens really doesn't matter too much since it is about exploring out the storyline.

I think you might want to look up the definitions for "race" and "species," then try this again.

The fact of the matter is that within the entire Star Wars Galaxy, humans dominate; they have a more expansionist mindset and the majority of planets are colonized by humans. Most other species are - for lack of a better phrase - "home bodies", the overwhelming majority of other species do not venture into the larger galaxy...we as player characters are the exception not the rule.

Even the Sith Empire was located a small sector of the galaxy - relatively hidden by nebulae - when humans happened upon the Sith Purebloods within and intermingled with them.

Think about this for a moment: if humans were not so expansionist, there would probably be no conflict in the galaxy.

The Chiss apparently have a large enough military that the empire didn't want to take them on in battle, that made a treaty with them instead of invading.

And there is only one human race. "Prejudice" and "bigotry"y have some how been replaced with "racism". When I was a child a person who hated people not of his skin color was a bigot not a racist.. Racism begins with making false divisions of humans into races.

I'd rather they kept it human-centric, because I swear, if I have to hear any more of that stupid Huttese babble that apparently only has 3 distinct voices and 5 different phrases that are recycled over and over again, but apparently mean a different thing each time, I'm going to lose my mind. KONKY KOONG!