SWTOR story is getting way too human centralized

Slowpokeking

Almost all the major characters in KOTFE are humans. Others are just sidekicks for one chapter.

Yeah Star Wars has always been human centralized, but this is going way too far, can't the other races get more attention and let some of the non-human characters play important role.

That's one of the reasons why I like TotJ, yeah most of the major characters are still humans, but other races also played important roles.

Almost all the major characters in KOTFE are humans. Others are just sidekicks for one chapter.

Yeah Star Wars has always been human centralized, but this is going way too far, can't the other races get more attention and let some of the non-human characters play important role.

That's one of the reasons why I like TotJ, yeah most of the major characters are still humans, but other races also played important roles.

Would have been fun if one of the top Zakuul officials were a Chiss or something, but the primary characters beyond Outlander (Koth, Lana, Valky/Vity, Senya, Arcann, Vaylin) are human. Though four of those six are related to each other.

Or if we saw more non Humans wandering around on Zakuul. Who aren't also Outlander Player Characters.

My feeling is that I would love to make more characters of different species but the bottom line is that Humans have so many more customization options which allows for more creative diversity in their looks.

Why they've not made options available to other species is really hurting altaholics like myself and is probably the main reason why almost everywhere you look there are Humans. It's a very neglected aspect of this game and I don't know why that is.

I would love to stop making Humans but the options just aren't there.

Zakuul is a primarily human civilization. Most aliens there are foreigners.

The Empire has been incredibly... Speciesist? (Racist just doesn't fit) For the longest time. Only recently have aliens been accepted there.

Only the Republic has been really -alien- diverse, and we saw that with chapter 11 and Aric Jorgan.

But considering humans are by far the most populous of the species in the galaxy, I'm not surprised it seems human-centric. Personally, I'm not concerned with how many aliens will pop up in the story. I'm more concerned with how well written they'll be. There's a world of difference between Vette and Kaliyo and Jorgan and Koth, ya know. :)

Speak for y'all's selves... almost every time I play, the most important character in the story is not a human.

My characters are mostly human, except:

* Male Rattataki Imperial Agent.

* Female Toggie Jugg.

* Female Cyborg Commando.

* Female Miraluka Guardian, she of little clothing

* Several Female Mirialan Sages (but they are almost just humans with green skin)

* And my current favourite, Female Rattataki Darth Nox (Lightning Sorc). She dresses all in white(2), and shows Dark V DS corruption. It darkens her face(1), so you have this shadowy face with red(3) glowing eyes staring out at you.

(1) Rattataki cannot become paler by showing high-rank DS corruption. They are already as pale as pale can be.

(2) Except one outfit I created for disguise purposes for after Arcann broadcasts her look to all of Zakuul, Kreia dyed Black/Black.

(3) I know it isn't lore-compatible, but it *looks* awesome.

The Empire has been incredibly... Speciesist? (Racist just doesn't fit) For the longest time. Only recently have aliens been accepted there.

The word you are looking for is "xenophobic". Phobic about xenos. (Yeah, I've played a bit of WH40K, and at the moment I'm enjoying Freeblade on my iPad.)

And I'd hesitate before saying that aliens have been accepted in the Empire. My Rattataki Darth Nox candidate had to put down Major Wossname's son on Balmorra like the bigoted scum he was. "Alien filth" indeed!

The word you are looking for is "xenophobic". Phobic about xenos. (Yeah, I've played a bit of WH40K, and at the moment I'm enjoying Freeblade on my iPad.)

And I'd hesitate before saying that aliens have been accepted in the Empire. My Rattataki Darth Nox candidate had to put down Major Wossname's son on Balmorra like the bigoted scum he was. "Alien filth" indeed!

Pah, I completely forgot about Xenophobic... Yeah, that makes sense.

Perhaps "barely tolerated" would be a better description for current day aliens in Imperial territory.

Valkorian is a member of the old Empire, the very Empire which hated aliens and demoralized them at every turn, not surprising to see only humans among his utopia as this is what he considers perfect. I too wish their was more variety however, and they could of simply used the magic of deux ex machinima of the alliance to give us a alien from some supporting planet.

Valkorian is a member of the old Empire, the very Empire which hated aliens and demoralized them at every turn, not surprising to see only humans among his utopia as this is what he considers perfect. I too wish their was more variety however, and they could of simply used the magic of deux ex machinima of the alliance to give us a alien from some supporting planet.

Figures Peter you would be an alien loving scum.

DEATH TO ALIENS!!!

It is funny being called a "racist", because the word itself misses the point entirely as all you are doing is insulting other humans for whatever reason, humans are not a different race from each other as we all the same race, human. So really that word cant be used to insult the one who insulted, but rather more accurately it is an ethnic issue between two different members of two different groups.

To call it racist, there would need to be slur for example between humans and an alien race because there are different races insulting each other, that would be a proper use of the word. And speciesism is when you are insulting an animal because of how it looks or because of a sterotype.

The PC crowd can go as nuts as it likes as long as they have their facts straight first when labeling who and for what reason.

As for the game, this game is promoting the human condition to explore out human feelings and interactions in the game, if it has more aliens than humans or more humans than aliens really doesn't matter too much since it is about exploring out the storyline.