A Variety of Capitol Ships to pick from...

OrionSol

I have a vague recollection of them saying "this is just the start" at some occation...

But don't take my word for it.

Just the start? If there are better and cooler flagships planned for the future they better make it very easy to change the current one for the new hotness.

Just the start? If there are better and cooler flagships planned for the future they better make it very easy to change the current one for the new hotness.

Actually, I think they said they'd make smaller ones for smaller guilds with a lower price tag or something like that.

But you should consider all this as just rumors because I can't remember where I read it.

Most likely it was some Q&A cantina tour thing.

Will there be a few options of different kinds of Capitol Ships to pick from? Or just one for each side?

The Capitol is a nice government building, dunno if they own ships. Capital ships....different thing ;)

I don't know if they will lower the price for the one that is planned. If they do there may not be a need for additional ships.

Edited by Tsillah

Would be cool if there were small Destroyer sized ships you could get, and then larger Battleships and then huge carrier style, take your person starships off from Capital ships.

Anyhow, hope we get variety

In the star wars universe, "Destroyer" is usually the largest of warships. (I honestly have not seen the term "battleship" used in the SW universe.) Smaller warships are generally called Frigates or Corvettes, basically SW uses the old sailing ship terminology rather than modern day terminology.

Edited by Zoom_VI

In the star wars universe, "Destroyer" is usually the largest of warships. (I honestly have not seen the term "battleship" used in the SW universe.) Smaller warships are generally called Frigates or Corvettes, basically SW uses the old sailing ship terminology rather than modern day terminology.

a dreadnaught is a battle ship but i have no idea how they figured crusier=massive flag ship. and if they use old sailing terminolgy than where's my ship of the line? and why do we have dreadnaughts when the whole dreadnaught class battle ship came from a revilutionary and very not wind powered english war ship? face it star wars ship classifications make no sense when compared to any real life ones.

a dreadnaught is a battle ship but i have no idea how they figured crusier=massive flag ship. and if they use old sailing terminolgy than where's my ship of the line? and why do we have dreadnaughts when the whole dreadnaught class battle ship came from a revilutionary and very not wind powered english war ship? face it star wars ship classifications make no sense when compared to any real life ones.

To be fair, the star wars universe tends to randomly pick terms from all over, most of them seem to the old sailing terms but not all.

Also Dreadnought, is actually a turn of century warship, kind of at the midpoint transition from ships have lots of cannons in the side to sets of turrets with heavy caliber guns. It doesn't really fall into the sailing ship terminology nor does it fall into the modern terminology. However Dreadnought is a term that is used liberally in science-fiction and is likely how it wound up in SW.

Will there be a few options of different kinds of Capitol Ships to pick from? Or just one for each side?

Do you mean shaped like the Capitol building? Or do you mean shaped liked Capitol Hiill? Or is there another Capitol that I'm not aware of?