Missing Solo-Mode Droid!

FrozenGoalie

I can't continue story line with that point too. Can't do Forget Alliances Part 2 because I've got information that I have more same FP's with different difficulty and I have to choose one. I was trying to abandon this FP and all other, and even Shadow of Revan as well, and nothing helps. Reseting active phases doesn't help too. I can't enter Forget Alliance Part 2, though I did without any problem all earlier quests and solo FP's, part 1 for example. It's my second char with which I want to do storyline again. But now I'm stuck. It's really frustrating, and I don't understand why I can't continue story. Does it mean that I will not do story on Rishii, Yavin and Ziost? It's really sad because I wanted to make my second char as main. My friend does all those story lines from Shadow of Revan with all his characters and he doesn't have any problem.

Maybe a reason is that I did with this char this FP as tactical one before? Any advice how can I have fixed my issue?

You can actually skip the Forged Alliances series and continue the story by going directly to Rishii and speaking to the bird NPC.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is the first Bioware post on this issue:

Are you re-entering the Flashpoints and not being granted the droid and showing the [TACTICAL] tag on the Mission? We're seeing similar issues and want to get all the information we can.

Here is a "Help Ticket" I sent to Bioware to see if they could change the in-game message on this issue. The bottom line is the Game says the button is in your mission tracker and all the posts I see talk about not seeing a button in the mission tracker, and it isn't, it is located in your MISSION ITEMS TAB of your INVENTORY.

I believe this has been posted before (That's how I figured it out in the beginning I think). I recently had started a new character, so it had been a couple of months since I had done the SOLO MODE FP's, and I forgot where the button was at again so I found myself back here looking for the answer again...After remembering where it was I decided to post the ticket I sent along with the spot to look for the button. This seems to be a big issue that no one has figured out completely... So here is the ticket I submitted to BIOWARE, in hopes that they will, correct the in game message to reflect that the button is in the Inventory Tab and not the Mission Tracker. And even if most people have figured it out I think the change needs to happen since we may have a lot more people doing the SOLO modes again come the May, "the fourth be with you", 4th 12x event coming up. I really hope this helps and I hope that Bioware will see fit to copy my post or write one of their own and make it a "STICKY" post out of this so people get the answer ASAP and don't spend hours frustrated and unable to complete the missions and losing out on getting the 12x experience on the events (since they are story missions, I believe?)...

Here is what I submitted:

This is a suggestion not a help ticket. When you lose your support bot in solo mode the game starts by telling you "If your droid is defeated, you may call a replacement by clicking the "Activate Combat Support Droid" button in your mission tracker". Problem is there isnt a button to do that in your Mission Tracker. The "button" or "Control" to recall your Support Droid is actually located in your "Mission Items" tab of your inventory. I was confused by this the first few times I lost droid and had to re-start or not complete the mission (at times I was near the end and had to start over). I finally saw a post telling us to look in mission items tab and then I was ok. I moved the controls into my tool bar and no more problems. Yet if you look in the boards you see many people complaining they were unable to locate the button in the mission tracker, and even after several answers of different ways to correct the problem, you rarely see the correct answer which is if your bot dies or disappears go to the Mission Items Tab of your inventory and it is located there not in your "Mission Tracker". I would post a sticky on the boards if you haven't already done so. I recently had this issue again and couldnt remember where it was (I had started a new char and had been a while since I had encountered this issue and forgot it was in the Items Tab of inventory and spent some time on boards before I remembered. So I thought I'd point this out and maybe you could fix it?

Thanks

A Loyal Subscriber

Aaron

I really hope his answers your question and helps people out on this issue... While it seems a simple fix it can be and is a pain when you dont know...

• 1 month later...

I got this problem tonight, I did the Flashpoint with the droid solo, but i forgot to talk to the dude for the story mission forged alliances prt 1. After completeing the Flashpoint ,i talked to him and i had to do the flashpoint again,but this time no solo mode or no droid helper.

I cant do this by myself, *** why do you make it one-time only? Makes NO sense at all and just hinders everyones progress.

I'm stuck now,i cant continue the mission. What can I do? any help?

I got this problem tonight, I did the Flashpoint with the droid solo, but i forgot to talk to the dude for the story mission forged alliances prt 1. After completeing the Flashpoint ,i talked to him and i had to do the flashpoint again,but this time no solo mode or no droid helper.

I cant do this by myself, *** why do you make it one-time only? Makes NO sense at all and just hinders everyones progress.

I'm stuck now,i cant continue the mission. What can I do? any help?

The solo mode flashpoint is a daily quest. If you already did it today, you need to wait until tomorrow to repeat it in solo mode.

The solo mode flashpoint is a daily quest. If you already did it today, you need to wait until tomorrow to repeat it in solo mode.

I hope it's a Daily, cant see a lockout for "Blood Hunt" as I did it as it was offered & now find myself with the Tactical version to complete "Torch's Flame"

---

Waited a day - worked fine :)

Edited by GythralSWTOR
Update

• 2 weeks later...

bioware,

still not fixed. i know casual players that left. too frustrating. you should have kept it simple. what were you thinking? anything that is one time can go wrong when you have reset and abandon features with lazy programming using a flashpoint.. congratulations. another big turn off or failure.

bioware,

still not fixed. i know casual players that left. too frustrating. you should have kept it simple. what were you thinking? anything that is one time can go wrong when you have reset and abandon features with lazy programming using a flashpoint.. congratulations. another big turn off or failure.

The yellow posts in this thread are outdated. The solo mode was changed from a one-time quest to a daily quest. Just wait until tomorrow and you'll be able to redo it on solo mode.

Edited by Jerba

I cant do "blood hunt" quest in Rishi cause i did it few days ago when i got to planet and now i just get that error thing even after resetting and abandoning quest.

My Story is totally stuck now. I do hope that upcoming add on does not have these forced flashpoints.

• 1 month later...
I cant do "blood hunt" quest in Rishi cause i did it few days ago when i got to planet and now i just get that error thing even after resetting and abandoning quest.

My Story is totally stuck now. I do hope that upcoming add on does not have these forced flashpoints.

have you tried doing the flashpoints in sm with a group?

• 2 months later...

When I first arrived in Rashi I did what anyone would do (ALL the quest that were offered) and now since I did that, I am punished by not being able to choose solo mode.

IF there ever is another company wanting to make a good mmo -- DO NOT overlook stuff like this. Sure, one could go in grp finder, but what a pain in the butt and a big glitch to a good system.

P.S.

THis is why some people return to other mmo's, because they function and not only that, but well. I am really disappointed -- just venting.

When I first arrived in Rashi I did what anyone would do (ALL the quest that were offered) and now since I did that, I am punished by not being able to choose solo mode.

IF there ever is another company wanting to make a good mmo -- DO NOT overlook stuff like this. Sure, one could go in grp finder, but what a pain in the butt and a big glitch to a good system.

P.S.

THis is why some people return to other mmo's, because they function and not only that, but well. I am really disappointed -- just venting.

Solo mode is a Daily mission. Just come back tomorrow.

THen warn players of this by "Completing this objective in this mode is a one time thing and later you will get a quest for it".

Pretty simple.

It isn't a one time thing. It is labeled correctly. It shows up as a [DAILY] [sOLO] the first time you get it. You can repeat it once every day as a solo mission. What this thread is complaining about was the reason they changed it. You are complaining about something that does not exist.

• 2 years later...
We are in 2018. And yes, the issues still here. That's how incopetent EA / BW are. FOUR to FIVE years and the bug STILL here. Please Disney, make swtor great again!!!

Seriously? This hasn't been a problem for a long time. Taking the missions as part of the Forged Alliance arc grants the solo version, complete with godbot. You can even do them solo now through the activity finder, and get the godbot.

/FailedNecro

This hasn't been a problem for a long time. Taking the missions as part of the Forged Alliance arc grants the solo version, complete with godbot.

Several of my chars have done it in the last couple of months, but today I get no godbot either (and that's as part of Forged Alliances)

• 2 months later...
We are in 2018. And yes, the issues still here. That's how incopetent EA / BW are. FOUR to FIVE years and the bug STILL here. Please Disney, make swtor great again!!!

Yep, utter incompetence. I sooooo wish Disney would take this game away from them and give it to someone that actually cares.

Ok, I think I have this figured out after a couple of days trying to fix this. I tried every suggestion here and elsewhere I found on the web, none of it worked and ultimately just locked me out from resetting the mission for 24 hours.

It seems that even though you can pick up the mission at lvl 53? or 54? that it bugs out like this.

Once I hit 55 (or maybe it was 56), then everything worked fine and I got the story mission and the combat support droid. This whole scenario has unfolded on a couple of different toons for me, so I am led to believe it IS level related.

So I suggest dropping the missions (all of them), picking up a level or two doing heroics or whatever, and then trying it all again once you hit lvl 55.

Just too bad BioWare won't invest the time to fix this on the best expansion the game has had (IMO). Shows you their true colors with how much time they invest pumping out Cartel Market crap, instead of addressing the plethora of bugs this game has accumulated.

• 3 years later...