SWTOR LIves on.

atalis

Hello everyone. My main character's name is Garick, a level 50 Sith Inquisitor, @ The Bastion, an a proud Lord of the Sith(:sy_lightside:./:sy_darkside:) I would just like to thank the employees and developers at Bioware Austin and the players that have stayed devoted to this game. Many factors, such as free to play option or the server consolidation, seem to have caused confusion, and in some cases, doubt. But as a patriot to Star Wars itself and of course to this game, I really do need to let out how I view things here. I don't care what the subscription numbers may be, or which developers will be doing what. This game is fantastic. I deeply encourage fellow players to understand my pure patriotism. It is the consolidation of many years of work and imagination. Employees, don't be worried and keep a steady course; this franchise i just coming into its own. And players; loyal ones, you guys are amazing, and players with doubt, let this message wash it away. The future of the STAR WARS franchise is now in the hands of this era.

And if I can't convince you, then do this for the one we know as Revan, and his legacy.

Thank You,

Darth Garick Kallig

Edited by atalis

^^^ This guy deserves a fricken medal for this kinda attitude. He knows the game isn't perfect, that it needs polish, but he has a great attitude toward it. No I doubt he's a Bioware employee, he just enjoys his game.

That's right. Just a patriot. Not an employee.

I wish I could agree with you, I did love playing the game. But i got hit both server mergers with renames on my story line characters. Now i just don't enjoy playing anymore since i constantly have to have a cheat sheet on my desk with my character names beacues they keep changing names, and forget trying to create a story line. I would like to be able to say i hope the games goes on forever for you, but that would be a lie I would much rather see Bioware/EA bankrupt and out of business.

I agree with Atalis and this is why i play

I would like to tell everyone i enjoy the game i have done from Beta and i still do.

I have a great guild (The Last Legion) i have a good 40+ accounts in the guild on a good night i can have up to 24 members playing but most nights its about 10 to 15 and as far as i can tell they all enjoy the game.

what i do not do much is come on the forums not just this game but every game i have ever played and the reason behind this is simple, most of the time not all of the time a lot of the posts are people who have tried the game don't like it and keep posting about how bad it is.

so for those that are intrested here are a few things that i do and some of my guild mate do to...

1/ we do not rush to get to end game

2/ we do not skip the storys n the quests

3/ we try not to rush FP or OP's by skipping the the bad guys most of the time or unless we pug it

4/ we enjoy talking to each other in game

5/ we are friendly

6/ we like to try and help other in the guild

7/ we want the game to get better and as far as we can see it is, a little slow but its getting there

8/ we don't just play TOR so we get bored quickly we try other games

Things i would like to see be added

1/ a Dye system would be nice

2/ instead of outfit sets as drops in OPs how about just the upgrade so we can add to diffrent outfits

3/ some new crafting Talior for start

4/ if in a bar i want to sit at a chair

Things i would like to see stopped

1/ stop nerfing players so its better for pvp, BW you did a poll and found something like 78% players dont pvp so why try to get them to pvp

Oh i enjoy this game not sure if i told you that, by the way i am at work so nothing todo but post here .

god i hate working nights

Oh i have already posted this once but that was in the wrong place

I would also like to say thank you to BW/EA for a great game please keep it going

Edited by akkerin

Hello everyone. My main character's name is Garick, a level 50 Sith Inquisitor, @ The Bastion, an a proud Lord of the Sith(:sy_lightside:./:sy_darkside:) I would just like to thank the employees and developers at Bioware Austin and the players that have stayed devoted to this game. Many factors, such as free to play option or the server consolidation, seem to have caused confusion, and in some cases, doubt. But as a patriot to Star Wars itself and of course to this game, I really do need to let out how I view things here. I don't care what the subscription numbers may be, or which developers will be doing what. This game is fantastic. I deeply encourage fellow players to understand my pure patriotism. It is the consolidation of many years of work and imagination. Employees, don't be worried and keep a steady course; this franchise i just coming into its own. And players; loyal ones, you guys are amazing, and players with doubt, let this message wash it away. The future of the STAR WARS franchise is now in the hands of this era.

And if I can't convince you, then do this for the one we know as Revan, and his legacy.

Thank You,

Darth Garick Kallag

+1 Hope in Humanity

Things i would like to see be added

1/ a Dye system would be nice

2/ instead of outfit sets as drops in OPs how about just the upgrade so we can add to diffrent outfits

3/ some new crafting Talior for start

4/ if in a bar i want to sit at a chair

Things i would like to see stopped

1/ stop nerfing players so its better for pvp, BW you did a poll and found something like 78% players dont pvp so why try to get them to pvp

:ph_agree:

Completely agree. And there's no getting rid of me, even though there's plenty of things that have bugged me about the game even before launch. Weapon restrictions and lack of playable Trandoshans to name a few... But I hold on to the hope that one day I'll be able to roll a Trandoshan Bounty Hunter who can wield a rifle.

• 9 months later...