2013 player/guild honorable mentions

Henu

A new year is here, some players have left the game and some new faces in the level 50 PVP bracket. So who is improved and who stands out in PVP these days.

Ive noticed Gimp (rebel) guild has really been competitive lately.. Also the other guild that have improved in my eyes ( and im sure i got the guild name wrong, SORRY) is it Corvus ?

A few players that i still enjoy watching carve up a WZ are: Noodles, Tough-M, Frogalicious, dafy and the guys in SNX :)

Edited by Henu

thanks :) that should be our new nickname lol however its the Corvus on the rep side and Korvus on the imp side you'll be seeing the Korvus name pop up in pvp alot more now that im playing on my juggy again

I am sorry, i dont read names much in game, i focus on buffs/debuffs and cast etc. :)

A new year is here, some players have left the game and some new faces in the level 50 PVP bracket. So who is improved and who stands out in PVP these days.

Ive noticed Gimp (rebel) guild has really been competitive lately.. Also the other guild that have improved in my eyes ( and im sure i got the guild name wrong, SORRY) is it Corvus ?

A few players that i still enjoy watching carve up a WZ are: Noodles, Tough-M, Frogalicious, dafy and the guys in SNX :)

Thanks for the mention Kript, for that ill try to hunt you down a little less but i won't make any promises.

as to Gimps being competitive....... we always have been but we are seening alot more online and new players improving emencely so thats proberly why we seem more competitive.

Is this the new 'Best PVP'ers' Thread? If so I nominate Zargor.

He's got nothing on Sabbiv & Sibbav. These two Sorcerers only PvP in Tionese as they work to gain their War Hero tank gear.

Edited by MrRuck

He's got nothing on Sabbiv & Sibbav. These two Sorcerers only PvP in Tionese as they work to gain their War Hero tank gear.

Oh yeah? Have you met Boil? The guy is so good that he leaves every warzone after about 5 minutes of ultra annihilation to give the opposing team a chance at victory. Such a humble individual.

Oh yeah? Have you met Boil? The guy is so good that he leaves every warzone after about 5 minutes of ultra annihilation to give the opposing team a chance at victory. Such a humble individual.

Man Boils is the best he is overpowered right now with his pve gear and Boils is so good that I beat him in a duel when my shadow was lvl 48 and he was level 50

I've lost count of how many people that have given them advice.

Oh same, and don't get me wrong there are some shocking players out there that don't listen, I just want this thread turned into a name and shame thread.

I've lost count of how many people that have given them advice.

Oh same, and don't get me wrong there are some shocking players out there that don't listen, I just want this thread turned into a name and shame thread.

Boil is so awesome at PVP, he constantly critiques everyone on their ability so that maybe one day we can all aspire to his level of skill and quitting but he also graciously lets everyone's end game scores beat his. Yes this even includes healers beating him in damage. No one is left out. Hell his such a swell guy that even players coming into the game late are allowed to beat him.

As for Zargor, I will assume that as much sarcasm was written in my previous paragraph also lives in your comment thinking Zargor is great at pvp. He isn't. Stay alive more then 5 seconds if he has no one helping him to kill you, he will give up and look for an easier target.

And if you want to list PVPers of worth, there is a thread open already:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539254

Edited by kharathos

Boil is so awesome at PVP, he constantly critiques everyone on their ability so that maybe one day we can all aspire to his level of skill and quitting but he also graciously lets everyone's end game scores beat his. Yes this even includes healers beating him in damage. No one is left out. Hell his such a swell guy that even players coming into the game late are allowed to beat him.

As for Zargor, I will assume that as much sarcasm was written in my previous paragraph also lives in your comment thinking Zargor is great at pvp. He isn't. Stay alive more then 5 seconds if he has no one helping him to kill you, he will give up and look for an easier target.

And if you want to list PVPers of worth, there is a thread open already:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539254

oh god not that thread again burn it , burn it with fire!