Me as Vindican

Saenov

MAN I TAKE OUT MY MARKA RAGNOS'S CROWN FOR YOU,Your Mask Or Whatever Your Using For The Pureblood Face Of Lord Vindican IS AMAZING,Very Good Choice Of Clothing As Well!Really Liked It.

Thanks a lot. Actually, i will recast this mask again to gain more similarity to Vindican...still there is a bunch of things to improve.

Thanks a lot. Actually, i will recast this mask again to gain more similarity to Vindican...still there is a bunch of things to improve.

Still I Have Seen A Mask Of Scourge Once In A Fan Film.,..Gosh Darn It Was Awful,it Looked Like A Hallowen Costume,Not A Professional Cosplayer,You Managed To Pull It Off A Very Hard Species To Make It Believeable As A Cosplay.

Still I Have Seen A Mask Of Scourge Once In A Fan Film.,..Gosh Darn It Was Awful,it Looked Like A Hallowen Costume,Not A Professional Cosplayer,You Managed To Pull It Off A Very Hard Species To Make It Believeable As A Cosplay.

Thanks again, i really appreciate it. Comments like your one always makes me to "push to the limit" all that i do with my outfits.

BTW, there is a couple of awesome cosplayers, who did spectacular purebloods before me. Check them out if you interesting:

Scendan

Calithlin

Gorgeous folks!!

Thanks again, i really appreciate it. Comments like your one always makes me to "push to the limit" all that i do with my outfits.

BTW, there is a couple of awesome cosplayers, who did spectacular purebloods before me. Check them out if you interesting:

Scendan

Calithlin

Gorgeous folks!!

Damm Those Are Nice As Well,If I Ever Do A Cosplay Of My OC I Will Hit YoU 3 Up To Know How I Can Make A Decent Pureblood.

• 1 year later...
Hi, folks. I want to share my work on Lord Vindican's cosplay outfit. This is a first version, which will be improved for 501st approval.

Photo1

Photo2

Photo3

My Deviant

I will appreciate any constructive feedback :o

Great job! It is so very rare to see pure blood sith due to their difficulty. Hope you get your 501st approval! I am applying as Lana Beniko once my costume is complete. I know how strict the guidelines are. Keep us updated!

• 3 weeks later...