Yes there are hackers... Yes there are

theSCARAYone

So people claim that there are no hackers. Sure I have never seen anything beyond a speedhack but there are hacks and here is the proof.

EDIT: Oh I cant wait til you guys call transcendence. Notice the sentinels levels before you call that please.

Edited by theSCARAYone

forum mods should really start banning people who promote hacking on the forums.

If you're saying that I'm promoting hacking you're retarded. There is no link to hacks here this is only showing that there are hacks.

EDIT: This is a video of someone recording the hackers he was playing against not he himself advertising hacks. Also notice the date on the video, only 1 month ago.

Edited by theSCARAYone

If you're saying that I'm promoting hacking you're retarded. There is no link to hacks here this is only showing that there are hacks.

EDIT: This is a video of someone recording the hackers he was playing against not he himself advertising hacks. Also notice the date on the video, only 1 month ago.

if you see someone hacking then report them. posting vids of people hacking/cheating on forums does nothing and is against forum rules. it does promote more cheating hacking because people watch vids and think people get away with it so they will start doing it as well.

if you see someone hacking then report them. posting vids of people hacking/cheating on forums does nothing and is against forum rules. it does promote more cheating hacking because people watch vids and think people get away with it so they will start doing it as well.

Your idiocy knows no bounds. NEXT

So people claim that there are no hackers. Sure I have never seen anything beyond a speedhack but there are hacks and here is the proof.

EDIT: Oh I cant wait til you guys call transcendence. Notice the sentinels levels before you call that please.

Yes, this is one of the two vidoes out there of speed hacks since 1.2. But posting a video in these forums is a violation of the TOS and will get this thread deleted / some infraction points for you. Notice it was lowbies not 50s, hacks exist in this game, but they are extremely extremely rare.

lol ignorance is bliss. Take a swig of the purple drink. I want this game to be an Esport. Keep denying the problem or promote a server side guardian system. Other games are going that rout AFTER forum posts. Taking the stance that you want people to report it in game is truly lazy.

Look at PlanetSide2 IT HAS soooo many hacks. SOE is getting serious about it AFTER people talked about it in the forums.

Shoot the messenger and not think that things should change.

Edited by Kegparty

lol ignorance is bliss. Take a swig of the purple drink. I want this game to be an Esport. Keep denying the problem or promote a server side guardian system. Other games are going that rout AFTER forum posts. Taking the stance that you want people to report it in game is truly lazy.

Look at PlanetSide2 IT HAS soooo many hacks. SOE is getting serious about it AFTER people talked about it in the forums.

Shoot the messenger and not think that things should change.

it is *against the forum rules*

if i can receive an innumerable amount of infraction points for toeing the line with sarcasm, i think that blatant violation of the rules should actually be addressed.

however, cheating *is* being dealt with by bioware. i have never once seen a hacker in 50 pvp. not once. from what i can tell, most of these hooligans do it in lowbie PvP where there is far less scrutiny. hacking is nowhere near as prevalent as some of the forum crusaders think it is.

Here you go. This is a a video of people trying to take out the middle. The whole video is good but I picked a specific time for you to watch a mara do some interesting middle attacking. It may be hard to see him.

The mara is something I noticed. Can you tell me how he is soo stealthy. I must have not put that ability on my bar.

Edited by Kegparty

Here you go. This is a a video of people trying to take out the middle. The whole video is good but I picked a specific time for you to watch a mara do some interesting middle attacking. It may be hard to see him.

The mara is something I noticed. Can you tell me how he is soo stealthy. I must have not put that ability on my bar.

thats a bug, not a hack. been known about for a long time.

good job :rolleyes:

It is a bug that can be exploited. It's still a cheat. Defending exploits even when BW hasn't addressed it is defending cheaters.

its a bug that randomly crops up (ive experienced said bug on my merc). unless you know how to replicate the circumstances to produce it, in which case you are the cheater :eek:

getting really tired of people coming to the forums to "report" cheating, and then being surprised when people ridicule them. 99.9% of people that think they witness cheating do not understand all the mechanics of the game, and think that predation is a speed hack. the forums are not the place to discuss such tomfoolery. create a ticket and report the people you suspect of cheating, and include w/e evidence you have. and to those people i have seen complain that opening a ticket is time-consuming, it literally takes ~60 seconds to complete one.

Edited by cashogy_reborn

You playing a F2P game level up and quit crying. What you want bioware to ban these guys before they hack? They are lowbies that no one who actually plays the game avidly cares about.

That is why you hear "no one hacks"

Because if you level up NO ONE DOES

So quit whining about how there are hackers in the lowbie bracket of a F2P game. Level up or leave the game. Either way if you walked into a 10-49 bracket expecting balance or not to have your poop pushed in you were mistaken.

Edited by Mookind

It is a bug that can be exploited. It's still a cheat. Defending exploits even when BW hasn't addressed it is defending cheaters.

It a bug and thee is no advantages to it you can still target the person and kill them it a graphic bug only and the player can not control when it happens or not it will be there till the player dies. Then there normal again

**** people say people don't hack well i have VIDEO proof of myself hacking in a RWZ... However bioware won't ban me because I am in league with them.

Great video btw. Made me smile.

Oh and for those who dont think the invis exploit gives you an advantage because people can tab target you/click your nameplate... LOL anything that confuses or stops people for a second is an advantage. I put it in the same classification as /stuck command.

An exploit (from the verb to exploit, in the meaning of using something to one’s own advantage) is a piece of software, a chunk of data, or sequence of commands that takes advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability in order to cause unintended or unanticipated behavior to occur on computer software, hardware, or something electronic (usually computerized).

Edited by Kegparty

Great video btw. Made me smile.

Oh and for those who dont think the invis exploit gives you an advantage because people can tab target you/click your nameplate... LOL anything that confuses or stops people for a second is an advantage. I put it in the same classification as /stuck command.

An exploit (from the verb to exploit, in the meaning of using something to one’s own advantage) is a piece of software, a chunk of data, or sequence of commands that takes advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability in order to cause unintended or unanticipated behavior to occur on computer software, hardware, or something electronic (usually computerized).

its a bug. it is not a re-producable, on-demand exploit. its been around since launch iirc

no exploit here. move along, move along :csw_trooper:

Would you consider /stuck an exploit?

you mean using stuck to die faster in a wz? in that situation, it would be an exploit; using a game mechanism for unintended means.

bioware could easily fix the /stuck bologna by coding a check that you are in fact "stuck". might be a bit complicated, but you cant outright remove its function b/c you can get stuck in WZs, and you might actually need it for real.