LF least played classe

bishamono

Greetings all,

In all the mmo's ive played i've always tried to play a class thats not overrepresented.

I've always liked playing a class that is not very popular, as it makes grouping with people more fun as it brings more different abiltiies to the group, as opposed to the 4x inquisitor, and 4x sith warrior groups ive been in so far...

so is there any site/feature that tracks the number of characters that are a certain class?

if not, then could people tell me their impression about which class is the least played?

If you start new character, you'll actualy see there is a lot of FOTM rerollers plaing atm Operatives and Mercs...

Recently entered a WZ with 5 operatives, 1 sniper and 2 Mercs + me powertech..

Enemy team had similar composition + single assassin.

If want little played class which will be always solid but never overplayed Warrior would be good choice.

dunno about you but people flooded the IA side for good story (In my case) or the thought of being good at PVP pre patch. People are staying IA because they think the crying will repeal the patch or just too far in to back out.

Don't let the patch scare you. I have been a lethality operative the whole time from 10-38 and it has been a blast.

Sniper is probably less played than operative though.

Smuggler is easily the least played, with Imperial Agent the second least.

It's different for every server of course, but all the polls had them pretty much arranged as the last two and from personal experience they definitely are least played.

Not that it says much, personally I think they're definitely the most enjoyable when it comes to gameplay. (Story wise I am having really big issues liking the Smuggler though, IA's story is great)

The last time people did mini-surveys, the basic results were:

Jedi/Sith classes accounted for 1/2 the classes but ~2/3 of the population on each side.

- merc/commando were as popular as a Jedi/Sith class.

The significantly under-populated classes were:

Sniper/Gunslinger, Vanguard/Power and the hopelessly unpopular operative/scoundrel.

--

There were 3 or 4 servers reported, and they all followed that trend. It may be different between PvE & PvP servers.

On my server Ula VII, the least played Empire classes are Powertech and Sniper. Operative tends to score slightly higher on average.

Top classes are of course Sorcerer and Assassin....sadly.

(I base this on random occasional /who polls as i like playing less popular classes like you. :D)

Edited by Troubs

Operative by far.

I see more smugglers on the rep side, but Imp Agent - Operative is definitely least played.

Assassin population wins the "most rerolled since launch" award. There were plenty of assassins at launch but it seems their population crashed since then.