Warzones: win% for Rep?

Draksen

for my experience its about a 10:1 ration loss/win as rep at 50. I literally go on my republic char these days and lose probably every game until i get bored of losing, then go on my sith an i can semi afk yet always win....my advice is just keep away from 50 pvp as a republic toon on this server cause it will drive to you drink mate.

Weird, you guys must be extremely unlucky as in my experience Reps are a tough nut to crack. I loose way more matches vs Reps than versus other Imps. I think that as an Imperial, I win just around half of the matches vs Reps. Most of the matches there are 2, 3 or even 4 excellent Republic healers in full warhero and guarded by a vanguard or knight, vs our 0 or if we are lucky 1 healer who doesn't get a guard as we Imps are all about DPS!! ;)

Against imps I win far more than I loose, probably because they have the same flaws in team make-up + my character is in just about full augmented warhero, so odds are good that my team has a gear level advantage.

Edited by LordExozone

I wish there were more reps around - seeing imp vs. imp games over and over again is so much less exciting than games against reps. With imp games you can just check /who to see who's on the other side and you'll pretty much know what tactics to expect. I hope the Rep PVP initiative on the Prog forums will encourage more organised PVP on rep side :).

thats funny...we say the exact same thing....hmmm...sumat doesnt sound right here lol...hey bioware...come hither!

Anyways hopefully soon cross server bg's will be implemented which will certainly remove the dominance sum pvp guilds are having atm

Edited by Srami
added topic