Why Bio?

ReddNekk

I just started playing my Scoundrel for the first time since patch 1.1 and I've noticed that Quickshot and Flash Grenade had their range reduced from 30 meters to 10 meters. Why the blazes are abilities on a ranged class being reduced to almost melee range?

What's next, a minimum range of 3 meters for ranged weaps like in WoW?

No, just a max range of 3m for ranged weapons used by scoundrels... probably coupled with a sith assassing range increase of melee attacks.

Actually I shouldn't say that. If the sith crowd hears it they may get ideas and ask for gunslingers and sith assassins to have the range reversed :p

I just started playing my Scoundrel for the first time since patch 1.1 and I've noticed that Quickshot and Flash Grenade had their range reduced from 30 meters to 10 meters. Why the blazes are abilities on a ranged class being reduced to almost melee range?

Well scoundrels are pretty much melee fighters anyways. If you aren't spending most of your time fighting in melee then you aren't using your most powerful attacks.

Pretty sure gunslingers have extended ranges on those skills though.

because it isn't a ranged class.