1.6 PvP Suggestion

L-RANDLE

To: King Jaffe Joffer (Devs)

Sire,

Please add an option to trade "Legacy" PvP gear in for comms or credits.

The game evolves, but you should have options for the dedicated who was following the current design get some sense of appeasement by allowing them to sell off useless PvP gear, especially since there was a trade-in requirement previously. Even if it is a small amount (say 1/3 of the comm purchase price), it would go a long way as a peace offering.

Please add it to 1.6 PvP changes, as Akeem(UglyMrJ) and I are in dire straits.

Your humble servant,

Semi(L-Randle)

Sim-e

Edited by L-RANDLE

+1, great idea and yeah I agree the game's evolved past it making sense. It's a reasonable request. Not like we walked into McDowells and demanded a Big Mac™ or sumthin.

Thanks Joe! See there is a correlation. Sam L. Jackson...............McDowells robber and Jedi Knight......

I just wish people would chime in on actually helpful ideas instead of sweat from a baboon's balls like a certain forum spammer this morning...

10 WZ Comms = 1 WZ medpack

10 RWZ Comms = 1 WZ medpack

I'd be perfectly content if they made the RWZ purchase give you 3 medpacks, but I could support an old gear trade-in too I suppose. My companions are still running around in Centurian and Champion, ffs.

10 WZ Comms = 1 WZ medpack

10 RWZ Comms = 1 WZ medpack

I'd be perfectly content if they made the RWZ purchase give you 3 medpacks, but I could support an old gear trade-in too I suppose. My companions are still running around in Centurian and Champion, ffs.

I always thought that was bad too. I mean having the same comm cost needs to be changed as well.

I always thought that was bad too. I mean having the same comm cost needs to be changed as well.

They should make the exchange rate of RWZ comms back to WZ comms equal to what you paid for them while they are at it. I think that was how merc comms were; and I think the same should be said for BM gear as well so long as all mods are eqipped along with some comms back for modless gear.

They should make the exchange rate of RWZ comms back to WZ comms equal to what you paid for them while they are at it. I think that was how merc comms were; and I think the same should be said for BM gear as well so long as all mods are eqipped along with some comms back for modless gear.

"We want to mod your gear, but you're screwed on the next patch if you do." :rolleyes:

Slap "In-dee face"

How ironic this great movie gives me a ton of material for my anti-tongue-in-cheek suggestions?

Edited by L-RANDLE

"We want to to mod your gear, but you're screwed on the next patch if you do." :rolleyes:

Slap "In-dee face"

How ironic this great movie gives me a ton of material for my anti-tongue-in-cheek suggestions?

Ah; that's a good point. I was just looking at it from the perspective of people stripping mods out to get free mods; then turning the shell back in.

Ah; that's a good point. I was just looking at it from the perspective of people stripping mods out to get free mods; then turning the shell back in.

It's a fiasco... They should just get rid of the trade in all together. It's stupid and actually PREVENTS me from getting the proper stat allocation. beacasue the "glove" I buy at one level is now the "boots". They keep saying they want players to have choice, but the PvP gearing design is quite the opposite.

But back to the point, yeah even if it is shells they should allow for comms to be returned. When you sell other gear, they value is determined by the mods present. Can't they do the same thing with PvP gear, except return comms? Then if you did remove them you wont get as many comms back. Seems pret...ty simple to me..

It would also allow more time for me to "sew my royal oats".:cool:..