We now need an awesome marriage proposal for Lana

larakeylarakey

in the 10 minutes of screen time he got he emitted far more presence than Vaylin has in two expansions.

LOOK AT ME I'M EVIL WITH MOMMY ISSUES, LOOK I JUST KILLED A DUDE!!! LOL RANDOM!!!!

More Malgus and/or Marr needed.

Malgus, Marr and Jadus had a lot in common, looking back on it ... all three wanted to change the Empire. Had Malgus of waited until Makeb/SoR took place, I think Marr might have openly sided with him.

Not sure what Jadus is up to, he supposedly got his hands on the KOTFE/KOTET/IOKATH script years ago and just got the **** out so he wound't have to experience it.

As for Vaylin, join my crew dammit! I went pure DS in this expansion and still felt I got assaulted by a LS plot.

I haven't met Jadus yet, he's from the Agent storyline yes?

I hear good things about him and the storyline overall in fact. I'm saving it for a bit later. Gotta get Trooper and Inquisitor through their's first. Then I'll decide which ones to continue with and which will be crafting monkeys.

This is how it should go down: Finally schedule some personal time together (hell give us a whole chapter just for this trip), let Lana's lover take her o Rishi (remember "I could see making a home here" choice), meet Jakarro and C2 D4 (they need to make a comeback at some point), have Jakarro hand over the most beautiful ring in secret, take Lana to a cottage on Rishi Village and (after some added creativity from the developers) ask Lana to get married.

Personally, I wouldn't wait for all the comps to be back, besides, who'd want to dump Lana for an old companion?

That should really happen ecxatly like that!

PLEASE BW MAKE ARE DREAM

COME TRUE!!!:o:) <3

This sounds cute, but do Sith even have a "special marriage/commitment ceremony"? :o

There are multiple Sith who are married in the game, so either Sith code has a practice, or it doesn't disallow it (why would they? Since the Jedi disallow it, the Sith will want to do the opposite lol.) and they marry through some other cultural convention. Lana does feel love, and seemingly wants it, and if she wants marrige as well I can't see Sith ideology (etc.) stopping her. She seems to be more of a 'grey Sith' anyway, lol.

Edited by BellumEstBellum

There are multiple Sith who are married in the game, so either Sith code has a practice, or it doesn't disallow it (why would they? Since the Jedi disallow it, the Sith will want to do the opposite lol.) and they marry through some other cultural convention. Lana does feel love, and seemingly wants it, and if she wants marrige as well I can't see Sith ideology (etc.) stopping her. She seems to be more of a 'grey Sith' anyway, lol.

You misunderstood. I meant special sith ceremony type. I know they can get married, just like anyone else I just always assumed it was the generic contractual/vow form everyone uses, not something specifically for Sith lol.