We now need an awesome marriage proposal for Lana

larakeylarakey

SO, I am very thankful that with KOTET and IOKATH we finally experienced more of Lana Beniko romance. However, I think it's time Bioware to progress it even further.

I mean after all from KOTFE we have a story driven Star Wars series and that implicates more romance, more passion and more private one on one talk with companions (in this case with Lana Beniko). I mean Dragon Age Inquisition was awesome from this point of view, please try to implement it somehow.

Also obviously we need to get down to propose to Lana and have a Wedding ceremony (what would that make her? Commander number 2 perhaps :D though she hates titles).

Need more options and companion interactions similarly to DAI.

And who cares that the rating is T.....add M to it as well since the majority of SWTOR player are all adults.

I agree, my SW was my first outlander and I was looking forward to good cutscenes with my companions and a good romance with whomever I get together with but the entire ET is emptied of it. Granted the story line is so fastpassed that there is no time for it but still.

I agree, my SW was my first outlander and I was looking forward to good cutscenes with my companions and a good romance with whomever I get together with but the entire ET is emptied of it. Granted the story line is so fastpassed that there is no time for it but still.

But now that we are on Iokath and are not racing against the Eternal Empire, there certainly seems to be more time....plus, how hot it would be to have a proposal, marriage and certainly more passion scenes in the middle of wr against the machines?

Think of Mass Effect and Dragon Age Inquisition or any of the Dragon Age series, nobody cared if it was peaceful times or not, they just hooked up. And it is only fitting to do so in the middle of a war, makes it more romantic and logical.

YES PLEASE.

I actually think Lana would be down with some sort of Sith/Force commitment ritual more than a fluffy wedding - but some sort of formal ceremony, yes, please!

I mean it is clear that both Lana and the Outlander are already committed to each other, but we need to make it formal. We had options to make it formal with other previous companions throughout SWTOR so to give us this option with the new companions on Iokath shouldn't be a problem.

just imagine lana in a white wedding dress with a buquet of flowers, she would look miserable standing around looking like an ornament waiting for this boring formality to be over, i bet by the time it is over she would be itching to get her lightsaber out ready to kill someone. :D

just imagine lana in a white wedding dress with a buquet of flowers, she would look miserable standing around looking like an ornament waiting for this boring formality to be over, i bet by the time it is over she would be itching to get her lightsaber out ready to kill someone. :D

LOL, that's what I'm getting at, totally! I think it would be awesome to be able to marry her (my SW may or may not already have a wedding outfit in an outfit slot, all ready to go...just saying...), but I think they would have to make sure to do it in a way that would work for the character. They could come up with an awesome Sith ceremony. .

This sounds cute, but do Sith even have a "special marriage/commitment ceremony"? :o

If not, they can always write one. :D They operate on a code that starts with passion, I have to think there's something back in the Sith archives that would work.

Although to be honest, as long as it's not another Doc ship droid or a fade-to-black "yay! We're married now!" scene, I will happily take whatever they give us to marry Lana. :)

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Hahaaha well obviously as previously said it would not be a traditional wedding 9in fact it would be a traditional Sith union or something)

If you think back to our time on Dromund Kaas, remember Lord Gratan? He had a wife and they called each other wife and husband so there must be a way to make it official ;)

Quinn and the sith warrior came across that they just signed something and were married xD

I know the Empire would have marriage as we know it, obviously. I was questioning Sith having a sith/force special ritual for it, was all.

Edited by Asmodesu

I imagine those would wait until all the companions are back, in case you want to dump her? Can you imagine? "Hey I know we got married like 2 weeks ago but my former husband's back soooooooooo let's keep in touch on spacebook bye"

This is how it should go down: Finally schedule some personal time together (hell give us a whole chapter just for this trip), let Lana's lover take her o Rishi (remember "I could see making a home here" choice), meet Jakarro and C2 D4 (they need to make a comeback at some point), have Jakarro hand over the most beautiful ring in secret, take Lana to a cottage on Rishi Village and (after some added creativity from the developers) ask Lana to get married.

Personally, I wouldn't wait for all the comps to be back, besides, who'd want to dump Lana for an old companion?

This is how it should go down: Finally schedule some personal time together (hell give us a whole chapter just for this trip), let Lana's lover take her o Rishi (remember "I could see making a home here" choice), meet Jakarro and C2 D4 (they need to make a comeback at some point), have Jakarro hand over the most beautiful ring in secret, take Lana to a cottage on Rishi Village and (after some added creativity from the developers) ask Lana to get married.

Personally, I wouldn't wait for all the comps to be back, besides, who'd want to dump Lana for an old companion?

This scenario makes me squee so. much. Especially spending an entire chapter on this. Devs need to make this happen!

What would make it even sweeter is if the player and Lana had the same idea and ended up proposing to each other. :D

And I agree, come what may with the old companions returning. Not everyone is waiting on them. I think if someone has a very strong attachment to a companion that hasn't come back yet, they wouldn't have romanced Lana anyway.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

scoundrels, pirates and cowards in between all the rickety boards on the floor and the ramshackle houses that look ready to drop or collapse in on themselves.

lana is standing there wearing a red dress with her lightsaber. the PC is there, jakkaro fumbles and finally gives the PC the ring as lana puts her hand on her head ans shakes it. then the droid head babbles on about how great it is being here before jakarro threatens to shut the droid head down. the small alley is full of pirates, scoundrels and cowards along with monkey lizards and a jawa official who will commence this marriage, it's a shotgun wedding, over within minutes, as the natives start firing their blasters everywhere in the sky and quickly turns into a blood bath, lana and the pc survive and embrace a perfect sith wedding on rishi xD

scoundrels, pirates and cowards in between all the rickety boards on the floor and the ramshackle houses that look ready to drop or collapse in on themselves.

lana is standing there wearing a red dress with her lightsaber. the PC is there, jakkaro fumbles and finally gives the PC the ring as lana puts her hand on her head ans shakes it. then the droid head babbles on about how great it is being here before jakarro threatens to shut the droid head down. the small alley is full of pirates, scoundrels and cowards along with monkey lizards and a jawa official who will commence this marriage, it's a shotgun wedding, over within minutes, as the natives start firing their blasters everywhere in the sky and quickly turns into a blood bath, lana and the pc survive and embrace a perfect sith wedding on rishi xD

Ok this scenario made me lol but I had more romantic stuff in mind happening on Rishi between the two. Plus as for the wedding that would've been held maybe on Odessen later on ;)

Edited by larakeylarakey

Ok this scenario made me lol but I had more romantic stuff in mind happening on Rishi between the two. Plus as for the wedding that would've been held maybe on Odessen later on ;)

Agreeing with you. Proposal on Rishi; fun wedding somewhere else later on. Plus...I can't see Lana in a dress.

I don't think they do rings in the SW world, but maybe the proposal gift could be some sort of elaborate affection token or something?

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Screw him, he's boring.

in the 10 minutes of screen time he got he emitted far more presence than Vaylin has in two expansions.

LOOK AT ME I'M EVIL WITH MOMMY ISSUES, LOOK I JUST KILLED A DUDE!!! LOL RANDOM!!!!

More Malgus and/or Marr needed.