<Phalanx> is recruiting for ops

colizzle

We are in need of a ranged Dps for TFB HM. A rakata minimum is being asked for. We will help you gear if you need it. We are also willing to accept talented, lesser geared players. Vent is required and we raid on Saturdays and Sundays at 8 pm cst.

(This message was edited for recruiting purposes)

If this sounds interesting and/or if you have any questions, send an in game message to Grendin.

Edited by colizzle
Changes made again

• 2 weeks later...
What makes Phalanx great is that you can choose what makes you happy in the game and because we have so many people with such varied interests you are going to have company in whatever you decide to do. It is definitely a guild that caters to players that hate being bored and want to experience all the game has to offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For what it's worth ..

We've now cleared TfB story a few times, have cleared EC HM, beginning TfB HM soonish (we never start new ops on the week of a content patch, since it's usually buggy as hades and causes random downtimes). Weekly NP runs.

In case it's not up-thread, if you're a central NA player, we're the guild for you. Most of us are based in Central time.

All players are welcome - we're a casual guild who plays to enjoy the game. If you're returning after a long absence, look us up.

Hi, I'm looking for a guild to run operations. I've run through all the Flashpoints in Hardmode with my guardian and now I'm starting with my sage. I would like to run operations but I rely on group finder so I've only run eternity vault and that was one time.

Hi, I'm looking for a guild to run operations. I've run through all the Flashpoints in Hardmode with my guardian and now I'm starting with my sage. I would like to run operations but I rely on group finder so I've only run eternity vault and that was one time.

Let us know your toon name.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm shamelessly bumping our recruitment thread with a couple updates.

We've recently added quite a few new members from absorbing other guilds and have begun the process of assembling a second progression team. We're still open for people who want to do mid-level progression raids (EC Hard, starter op Nightmare modes) which we're doing to get people ready for TfB Hard and EC Nightmare. There's a large core of players on every night for a smallish guild - we have had between 10 and 20 on most nights for the past couple weeks. If you want a fun, play-at-your-own-pace and supportive endgame gearing guild that has a merit-based progression system set up, let one of us know in-game.

• 4 weeks later...
Also, our imperial mirror <One Shots Boss Wipes On Trash> (even though it's pretty small at the moment) is looking for more members, especially a tank,for beginning to run ops in the near future. We're at about 30 members on the Imp side, but all from about 6 or 7 accounts, since we haven't made a point to start recruiting there. Send me a private message here or send one to me on our website, phalanxswtor.guildportal.com and we can bring you aboard. Casual player and/or a non-guilded player with chars on both sides are both welcome.