Quality of Life for HM?

We have to jump through hoops picking up story quests, abandoning quests, zoning in, zoning out, resetting flashpoints, just to get into the instance.

And there's a good chance we might still be locked out without even killing a mob.

Are there plans to actually zoning all four into a HM not take as long as the HM itself?

One person can pick up the quest and share it with the whole group. The only reason you would have issues is if someone in the group is not eligible. I have only run into this when trying to do Foundry and one of my guildies had not completed Boarding Party on Normal. If you are talking about buggy type issues, not sure what to tell ya, I havent had a problem ever since they fixed the ability to reset active phases.

HMs are already too easy. You honestly can't be bothered to talk to, at most, 2 people before entering a flashpoint? Once you complete the FP, you never have to do the breadcrumb stuff again.

I think we an NPC at fleet that just hands out columi. We'd next see complaints that he's hard to find so they'd have to put 1 in every hangar.

If you'd have bothered to the FPs while levelling, you'd never have even known this was an issue.