View Single Post

JediQuaker
11.15.2019 , 11:21 AM | #9749
Quote: Originally Posted by jambalayabungee View Post
Kolto station spams in vet fps. I get it , most people are used to run vet fps with no healers as squishie dpses, hence are used to spam the station frenetically at every occasion.

... dps to STOP DPSING to go run and hit the kolto station[/B] because they lost 5% health.

I know a lot of healers that are very frustrated by that and either stop queueing for vets, or just tag along looking pretty, because, meh. What is the point lol.
Well, I agree that people often spam the koltos too frenetically. It's really annoying if, when you actually need health, there's no koltos available because someone has spammed them all. And I would agree with the frustration of having someone use the kolto when they're only down about 5% - especially when there's a healer.

However, I don't quite understand why healers seem to get so annoyed when someone essentially helps them out by using a kolto. Several times recently, while doing Vet FPs with a healer, my health has gone down seriously - like down to 10% - and I've had to use a kolto to heal myself. I don't know why the healer has let someone get that low - maybe they are lagging, maybe they are overwhelmed, whatever - but I don't think I should just die to let them "practice" and I don't see why they should get so pissy about it.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV