A Day in the Life of Juggernauts and Guardians

DanielSteed

Hello everyone!

In the final installment of our series showcasing the synergy of Set Bonuses and Tacticals, we’re looking at Juggernauts and Guardians!

Need to say this so you know for future reference. (Sorry Dan, I know you are still learning it all).

The part about the Rage Jugg and flash points against the boss encounter has a major plot hole in it.

You can’t force push a Boss because they are immune to them. Which means it is impossible to do what you’ve suggested would happen.

They are immune to the effect of Force Push but not the damage it does. Even so the effect is used to gain an additional bonus to damage output.

While most Focus Guardian would use Force Exhaustion against a boss, Force Push isn’t an ability typically used in this situation. But using Force Push now triggers the “Joiner’s Pressure” Tactical, giving our Guardian an additional 20% damage boost!

That part tells me that he knows. I use Force Push as a filler as it does more damage than some of my other fillers.

I am more amazed on the fact that is veng juggs now have to rely on retaliation for dps boost where as rage juggs getting a lol dps boost... nice. looking forward to more wannabe rage juggs in pvp matches.

I'm going to try out cut to pieces. Smash monkey galore :p

I am more amazed on the fact that is veng juggs now have to rely on retaliation for dps boost where as rage juggs getting a lol dps boost... nice. looking forward to more wannabe rage juggs in pvp matches.

That's gonna be me later today lol. I've only ever played veng on jugs so the newbie experience should be hilarious to witness lol. Hope the rotation is alteast somehow similar to smash maras, those I do play.

Agree. The examples of the article are horrible. That tactical is a no no for me, i will prefer the Vengeful slam better or for increased survival the ED one.

And that set bonus, makes little to no sense for Veng Juggs. No cooldown on retaliation? What is the point if we won't be able to trigger it in less than 6 secs except once every 20 seconds with hew proc.

Now for shank, it might made more sense as not only retaliation is constantly being proc, it also is off GDC. (Did not tried nor i play shank tho).