How to LFG in SWTOR

Just a simple guide to help people LFG. If used properly by the community you should have an easier time finding a group, I stress the words if used properly by the community.

1. Open you community window and select the /who tab.

2. CLICK the "Looking for Group". This is the most important thing you can do.

3. Click LFG comment button and type what you are looking for.

4. In the search window type in "LFG" and click search. This will display everyone who is flagged for LFG. You can even switch it up and type LFG 17-20 and narrow it down to people level 17-20.

And you wont find anything, you will be limited about what you are searching and searching through the people to find one that is looking for the same than you would be a pain, since the LFG tool implemented, its not really a LFG tool, its a purple flag with the ability to set a comment.

We can call that flag + comment a plane, but it wont be one...

No matter what the name of that flag+comment is, this game DOES NOT HAVE a LFG tool.

MOst people, that know well about this tool, using chat spam instead of it is enough proof of that.

Edited by GengisKahn

or check your server fo...oh wait.

Either way, a lot of servers seem to be making custom LFG channels. I know we have one on Dark Reaper.

The problem with that is, how will you make the whole server aware of that channel? Chat spamming for ever?

It isn't that efficient either.

Yes, we need Bioware to fix this for us, meanwhile, chat spamming will continue to be the way used, like it was more than 10 years ago... Yay for games improvement.

Edited by GengisKahn

or check your server fo...oh wait.

Either way, a lot of servers seem to be making custom LFG channels. I know we have one on Dark Reaper.

This is very good for small guild alliance pickup groups. I'm setting one up on my server now for Warzone premades.