Datacrons Are For Legacies

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I wanted to pass on a little tidbit that I heard this morning. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-wide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

As always, this is not a guarantee that it will make it in, but the team is hard at work to make it happen :rak_03:.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

I wanted to pass on a little tidbit that I heard this morning. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-w0ide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

As always, this is not a guarantee that it will make it in, but the team is hard at work to make it happen :rak_03:.

-eric

Will this be retroactive for all the datacrons that we have already gotten?

Hey folks!

I wanted to pass on a little tidbit that I heard this morning. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-w0ide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

-eric

Hey folks!

. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-w0ide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire!

-eric

Hey folks!

. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-w0ide Datacrons

-eric

Hey folks!

.Legacy-w0ide Datacrons

-eric

Hey folks!

.Legacy-w0ide Datacrons

-eric

i think you may have a typo

Hopefully it requires you've at least gotten them twice, once on each side at least.

Will this be retroactive for all the datacrons that we have already gotten?

One way to do it would be tying it to the Datacron Master achievement. (Or whatever it's called. The one you get when you've collected all datacrons at least once.)

Whoops, I will fix that typo ><.

-eric

I assume it was just your excitement at some news on legacy wide datacrons, and the residual German beer in the system.

Good news about the datacrons though, thanks for the heads up :)

Hey folks!

I wanted to pass on a little tidbit that I heard this morning. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-wide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

-eric

welcome back..this would definitely solve the conundrum if datacrons get changed to mastery and losing out on a potential 200point stat boost on alt chars. adding them as a legacy as long as one char got them all, every other char gets them and no longer needs to worry about a loss of stats from the non-primary ones.

10 weeks left until a major update that not only releases new content but overhauls tons of old content too, and you're still working on new features? Shouldn't there be some kind of code-freeze soon?

Well, they were working hard on Togruta one month before their release. So you know, that is how Bioware does things :D

Look a yellow post.

A rare sight in a nature, some experts say that a wild developer or community manager can never be lured into a post and one must let nature take its course.

Thank you for watching us, and come back next week when we talk about trolls and how they live in their natural habitat.

Edited by znihilist

It *better* be retroactive. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent on those damn things, and I still have not gotten a few of them -- Endurance on Makeb, and the Rishi camp-fests.

And I guess I'm glad that I have CC saved up, because you know they are going to charge out the nose for this.