New Hutball arena suggestion(s)

Haudankaivaja

Am I the only one who thinks warzone Hutball makes the whole game worth paying the subscription...

Atleast for me it's the most fun thing in the game. Not just old boring CTF but passing also, etc...

But I want more.

But my point is, new arena map...

I am getting a bit tired of the same tactics, wins and failures, a new Hutball arena map would be welcome addition.

I do recognize that this is probably on the works already and coming soon, but i would like to offer a suggestion how it could be, or maybe the next one.

BALL shaped map:

-You play against the other team INSIDE a ball shaped huge room.

-Room is filled with traps and is inbuilt with same kind of ladders that go upwards level by level.

-Both team start at the opposite sides of the ball shaped arena, a spawn room and door to the inside arena.

-Ball default is in the bottom of the room, where teams have to drop down and try to pick the ball up.

-Goal is to get upward by any means necessary, to the roof of the room, get to the highest ladder and top area.

-Players can be dropped down from highest level all the way down.

-Good sniping positions to the sides of the arena at different levels, that cannot be just run to, no access to middle.

-Ladders should be built going up from sides to middle and back up to the side, then to hi up middle and to goal area.

-Layers from bottom to top: bottom< sides< middle< sides< top and ladders connecting them.

At least i can dream...

But if anyone else have better suggestions, i would love to read about it here.

I personally would like to see huttball on a large outdoors stage. Say, you pickup the ball and can run through a forest with lots of trees for LOS, maybe a swampy death region that you can knock/pull players into. I would like to see more traps, but I can't think of any right now.

Any new Huttball arena would be great. Some new types of traps, different obstacles, maybe some player activated obstacles like gates or bridges, really anything.

I feel at this point we have enough game types and they could just start making different maps for each one and really expand PvP without out as much work (I imagine it's easier to make a new map than all new game mechanics).

I'd love to play a map built around and over a sarlacc, crossable over a number of floating barges, with the option to run along the outer edge. Tentacles could reach up and snatch unsuspecting players, and maybe on occasion the beast could spit a victim back out in a random direction.