Mayhem(Empire) - Casual/ Hardcore Recruiting...

Kron_Tomezia

Mayhem is an Empire guild on the Prophecy of the Five server. We were founded on March 5th, 2013. We are a mature, fun loving and social based guild. Our guild contingency is mostly made up of casual/hardcore players that plan to do all the activities in the game, this includes "Flashpoints", raids, crafting, and PvP. We nurture a team environment and try to have fun while doing so. We have a chatty, friendly, family, mature feel in the guild and put helping each other and having fun above anything else. We have some very experienced players, as well as some players new to MMO's. We are keen on being there for each-other; after all, what’s the point of being in a guild if we don’t help one another? In that sense, help will always be available to people that are in need of it. While we are a social and laid back group, our gaming focus will be on end game PvP content. However, you do NOT have to be a hard-core PvP player to join us. Despite our name, Mayhem is a well-rounded guild, tolerant of all ethnicity, cultures, and non-hateful backgrounds. We are not looking nor will we tolerate immature, abusive or elitist attitudes. Our commitment is to foster a positive environment that our members can grow, develop and can enjoy on a daily basis. As we always have - we value loyalty, effort, respect, and friendship.

We look forward to receiving your application. It is our wish that you become an integral part of Mayhem. Thank you and may the force be with you.

Edited by Kron_Tomezia

What nights and times do you guys currently raid or plan on in 2.0?

Hello Psyphonix, being that we're such a new guild, the expansion coming out in 4 days and we're growing so fast, we don't currently have a raiding schedule. As soon as we all settle down in a couple weeks after the expansion we'll have a good idea of what we have and we'll see what time everyone is available to raid on a weekly basis. Most likely it will be some time in the evening Monday-Thursday.

Edited by Kron_Tomezia

Reason I ask is I don't get on till around 10:30 pm east and later on Friday and Saturday.

Which is why we wouldn't be raiding on those nights. People have lives and we don't expect them to choose SWTOR, as great of a game as it is, over their social lives.

Edited by Kron_Tomezia

As Ravage said, we're still hammering out our PvE raiding times. Those will most likely be finalized within the next week or so, but right now it's looking like it'll be a weekday in the late evening hours. I'm highly doubtful we'll ever do PvE raids on Friday/Saturday nights.

Well I'm interested. I have a 50 sorc, 50 merc, 50 jug. I'm not sure what your needs are as of classes or rolls but I can fill all but tank. My jugg is DPS spec and only DPS gear :)

Please apply in the Recruitment section of our forums. Please read the thread at the top labeled: "Applying to Mayhem? Please Read...". The link is in my signature. We'd want your Jugg/ Smash and your Sorc/ Heals. You're Merc can come along too if you'd like but don't expect him to be considered for RWZ's.

Edit: as far as raiding is concerned, if that is you're main or only interest, we'll take any or all.

Edited by Kron_Tomezia

We're still in need of a few more RWZ members as well as raiders. We can really use a top sniper for the RWZ team as well as some addtional people. We're aiming to do RWZ for at least an hour per night so that gives plenty of opportunity for rotation so that everyone can get a chance to play. We're definitely not the kind of guild that just takes the same 8 people every night and disqualifies the rest of the guild. We're here to help our members and make sure they're having fun and get what they want out of the game and the guild. Cheers to all the new recruits that made it to member status and to Vibro who was recently recruited and within a month given the Officer rank.