Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

You really shouldn't have said how to reproduce the issue, that's just downright stupid. I'm of mixed feeling where it's suck to have people intentionally griefing their team-mates, but if it becomes enough of a problem maybe Bioware will do something about it sooner (however unlikely that is, bug has been around since release)

I highly doubt anything will be done, just as this is a form of griefing players the same goes with afkers in WZ. They dont do anything about that either, just get the response hoping to fix the issue in a future patch. Im just waiting to see what CS responds with after someone puts in a ticket on someone for doing this.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really shouldn't have said how to reproduce the issue, that's just downright stupid. I'm of mixed feeling where it's suck to have people intentionally griefing their team-mates, but if it becomes enough of a problem maybe Bioware will do something about it sooner (however unlikely that is, bug has been around since release)

^This.

I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone doing this intentionally, in fact, anyone who does it is like a toddler throwing a tantrum, however...

I could go off on tangents and assume what you mean by this statement, however, I will simply ask you to clarify.

Do you mean you want paying customers to take time out of their paid for gaming experience to:

1. Report this as a bug every time we see it to help EA/BioWare fix the issue faster.

2. Report this so the offending party can have action taken against them.

I am not usually one to give unasked for advice, however, in this case I will make an exception.

If the answer is anything OTHER than something resembling #1, you, not read as EA/BioWare, but read as JovethGonzalez, are doing your community a huge disservice.

Let me explain.

You are asking other members to 'rat out' members of the community performing an action that they are completely within their rights to do. They are not exploiting something for profit, for gain, or for betterment of their characters. In fact, they lose all EXP, Commendations, Valor, and Credits they were actually entitled to by completing the warzone.

You can say they are hindering other's gaming experience, but I will say it is you who are hindering it, not the offending party. Don't post HOW to duplicate the bug and then tell people not to do it. That's just stupid.

What you are doing is asking the community to turn in to little tattle-tails.

No one likes a rat, no one.

So again, I truly hope you are only asking for more help in FIXING the problem, not help in taking action against fellow paying customers.

Another note...I sent you a PM regarding this very issue nearly 2 weeks ago. No response. Now that I see your responses, I don't require one.

Edited by damienquick

Right. There is a fine line... no make that a jumbo sized magic marker line between not enough information and too much information. BW up to this point has been so far into the not enough information that you may have over corrected a... bit. Please take a look at some of the patch notes generated for RIFT. They were a lot better at providing enough information without providing too much.

IMHO a simple list of everything that was fixed - without leaving anything out no matter how small, and without any indication of how it was broken or how the exploit was used would be dead center of that line.

This game is so complex and this error also so complex that we players do not expect Biowarez respectable professionals can fix it before 2 months. The most complex part of this very complex problem is that 1 must be added to current number of wins. But I propose to split this huge complex problem to some less complex problems. Current number of wins in daily quest can be zero, one or two. So one complex problem of adding 1 can be split to three less complex:

1) Add 1 to zero.

2) Add 1 to one.

3) Add 1 to two.

We do not need to add 1 to three because after 3 victories daily quest completes.

Of course three new problems are still complex but if appoint one of these experienced professional Biowarez developers to each problem, they can be fixed may be during month!

It's not that hard to fix.

Change daylie to Win 3 warzones or play 10 warzones.

Change Weekly to win 9 warzones or play 30 warzones.

This will stop people to leave when game seems to be lost, and also give the chance to people who constantly lose to get their missions done.

This will stop people to leave when game seems to be lost, and also give the chance to people who constantly lose to get their missions done.

I like this. Republic PvP on Jekk'Jekk Tar at 50 is ******* horrible, abysmal, ridiculous.

Disagree completely, people shouldn't be rewarded for losing, no matter how many times they bash against their heads against the wall. If your faction is losing horribly, maybe you should work to improve that, instead of expecting welfare bags because you have the time to queue 10 times, versus those who only have time to queue 5 and actually work to win 3 of those 5 games.

Seriously....where does Bioware get their programmers that they can't fix this issue? Hell I didn't even get credit for the "Warzone matches played" quest two times in a row when I was there the whole game...it boggles the mind how you can screw that up. It's this kind of idiocy that will drive people away from the game because it shows how incompetent Bioware is. This should be a simple fix and if it isn't then the underlying code for this game must be one big pile of crap which makes me question if the game will ever truly improve to the point of being polished so why stick around? Edited by Decepto

Disagree completely, people shouldn't be rewarded for losing, no matter how many times they bash against their heads against the wall. If your faction is losing horribly, maybe you should work to improve that, instead of expecting welfare bags because you have the time to queue 10 times, versus those who only have time to queue 5 and actually work to win 3 of those 5 games.

I suppose you don't expect a paycheck if another person at work performs better either?

This statement is simply baffling. Those who are constantly losing warzones are already "not being rewarded". They don't get nearly as much Valor/Commendations as the winning side, giving that side an ever so slight advantage for every warzones played - all the while the PvP-crowd keeps shouting: "PvP should be based on skill!!1one..."

Make up your mind. This is a game, and should be enjoyed by more than just you and those you deem worthy. Think of it this way: if those "noobs" have to fight in 3x more warzones, that's 3x more warzones you get to "pwn" them in, resulting in even more gain for your "1337":ness.

I don't expect to get a job where someone else can do it better than me, if they can - they get a bigger paycheck than I do.

Yet, you actually said that they "shouldn't be rewarded". No matter, I suppose. You won't agree with me and this is off-topic anyway. I hope you're enjoying the game. :)

Yet, you actually said that they "shouldn't be rewarded". No matter, I suppose. You won't agree with me and this is off-topic anyway. I hope you're enjoying the game. :)

They are still rewarded for queuing up, even if they lose. You're still gaining valor and commendations, you lose out on 1 bag by not completing your daily, if you lose 10 games, you should have earned close to 800 commendations and be able to purchase a bag anyways. If you're battlemaster and can't win three games for your BM bag, well then you definitely don't deserve to get it.

They are still rewarded for queuing up, even if they lose. You're still gaining valor and commendations, you lose out on 1 bag by not completing your daily, if you lose 10 games, you should have earned close to 800 commendations and be able to purchase a bag anyways. If you're battlemaster and can't win three games for your BM bag, well then you definitely don't deserve to get it.

I am sorry but you are just being ignorant. Playing on the weaker faction (if there is one which is much weaker on your server) will often equal to smashing your head into the wall. I can play 15 matches during a day and still dont manage to complete a daily. Why?

a) Half of the time we start with 6 people (on my server there is barely enough people on Republic to fill two 8-man warzones in lv-50 bracket, so one group will often start with 6-7 people which will fill after several minutes)

b) Much more BM premades on the other side. PUG vs. premade = steamroll

c) When you do manage to win, it will sometimes not count becouse of that *** bug

d) The "looser" mentality which develops among many Republic players over time

I sometimes roll with a strong premade and then we steamroll Empire 95% of time (I get to play in that premade becouse I was observed to produce good stats and follow the tactics properly). But when I queue with a PUG the experience is absolutly horrible. I may even dominate the warzone in overall effectiveness but my team will still get stomped becouse Empire team is made half from battlemaster overlords doing PvP 12h per day.

I am a very persistent person when it comes down to challenges. And I will sit through and get it done no matter how hard it is. But in SINGLE PLAYER enviroment. And SWTOR? If I will spend 6 hours doing WZ nonstop, play my best, try to lead the WZ pug on chat and get decent stats, and in the end still fail to complete the daily becouse of issues mentioned above? And then you still tell me that I dont "deserve it" (unlike a mouthbreather who picked Empire side and gets carried by the faction imbalance on the server)? My only possible response to that would net me a ban from this forum so I will keep it to myself.